PDA

View Full Version : Man I hate you guys!

Ghostbat
10-18-2007, 04:06 PM
Just when I thought I could be happy with Force-FX and junk made sabers I have to find this place!

Stop encouraging me, it only makes it worse!

Oh man this is too much fun, Hi all!

Tom Starkiller
10-19-2007, 06:58 AM
Hey, welcome to the Forum.

yanis
10-19-2007, 11:57 AM
Welcome

Vazan Maceu
10-19-2007, 12:21 PM
Welcome Ghostbat :)

GFORCE13
10-24-2007, 11:23 PM
Actually you still can be happy with an F/X, most of my fellow Jedi all use them just think how much more fun it will be once converted!!! :wink:
Welcome to the CSS, the place where all your Saber Dreams Come True!!

Ghostbat
10-25-2007, 09:38 AM
Actually you still can be happy with an F/X, most of my fellow Jedi all use them just think how much more fun it will be once converted!!! :wink:
Welcome to the CSS, the place where all your Saber Dreams Come True!!

I have a pathological need to fiddle and customize :)

My forceFX Annakin is now a luxeon saber after having the original blade bent to a nearly 90 degree angle in a duel at burning man this year !!!

I need to pull the hilt apart some more and greeble it up a bit so it's less stock, and I am worried that the plastic emitter is probably quite a bit weaker than the blade now so I am going to have to look into replacing that...

And after winning the scratch and dent auction I have three more hilts in process now!

My wife has been giving me "The Look" which means I am probably having too much fun :)

DARTH KALEL
04-09-2008, 01:33 PM
Yeah my wife gives me that look all the time, and now got the little one wielding a lightsaber and practicing spins at 22 months, she is going to be strong in the force.

DarthFender
04-09-2008, 09:08 PM
Looks like Darth Kalel can add Necromancy to his list of talents. Hee Hee.

DARTH KALEL
04-09-2008, 09:21 PM
I had to look that one up lol But thank you lol

Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary - Cite This Source - ShareThis
Necromancy

Per*ni"cious\, a. [L. perniciosus, from pernicies destruction, from pernecare to kill or slay outright; per + necare to kill, slay: cf. F. pernicieux. Cf. Nuisance, Necromancy.] Having the quality of injuring or killing; destructive; very mischievous; baleful; malicious; wicked.

Let this pernicious hour Stand aye accursed in the calendar. --Shak.

Pernicious to his health. --Prescott.

Syn: Destructive; ruinous; deadly; noxious; injurious; baneful; deleterious; hurtful; mischievous.

DARTH KALEL
04-09-2008, 09:25 PM
"I am a Sith like none that has traveled the galaxie previously, you will fail and when you do I will wear your souls proudly"

a part of my story being said to an army of Jedi.

DarthFender
04-09-2008, 09:27 PM
Also, Magical ability to raise or commune with the Dead. As in, digging up this old thread. I'm sure we've all done it. I know I have, just not on this board.

DARTH KALEL
04-10-2008, 12:03 AM
lol ok I get it. I have just had alot of time lately and have been digging in the threads about character stories and everything else I can to increase my knowledge, and to get some good laughs, some of these really make the gut hurt.

jpbeck
04-10-2008, 08:02 AM
So you've come over to the Dark Side-- from FX sabers to building your own-- I took the same path as you are taking. FX sabers are for the weak! The true power lays in the power of MHS!

Welcome aboard-- watch your step, "you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy". :D
Joe

DarthFender
04-10-2008, 10:04 AM
To truely come over to the dark side, you have to bully your kids into building their own sabers. Then Steal them!!!! Bwahahahaha.

DARTH KALEL
04-10-2008, 12:23 PM
that's a good idea Fender I will have to try that.lol

jpbeck
04-10-2008, 02:47 PM
Oh I still my son's saber all the time-- I snatch it right out of his 17 month old hand and smack his bum with his own blade! :o

DARTH KALEL
04-10-2008, 02:58 PM
Hey off topic lol I am going to be posting some pics of some unfinished saber builds (sink tube and pvc). I will need some input on blade and finish products design

Hasid Lafre
04-10-2008, 03:28 PM
Yeah, iam pritty jellious myself. My first saber attempt went ok till I decided to put a huge and butt load of holes and yeah rest is history.

Cant wait till I get money from my baby sitting of my brothers kids so I can put some of that money twards my next new saber.

eastern57
04-10-2008, 05:05 PM
Hasid, I think those are called "speed holes"

simpsons ref...anyone? anyone?

DarthFender
04-10-2008, 07:58 PM
I remember that one..

Homer: I get jokes.

Drichar Deis
04-11-2008, 11:19 AM
Another addict to the club!