PDA

View Full Version : games

marty123
01-30-2006, 03:53 PM
does ant one have a copy of dark forces 2, if you do ,do you want to play online?[8D]

xwingband
01-30-2006, 04:24 PM
Holy smokes people still play that online? I have one hidden somewhere. I found the fighting to be so backwards...

<center>http://www.dewbackwing.com/dewbacks/files/pinupbanner.jpg
www.dewbackwing.com</center>

marty123
01-30-2006, 04:58 PM
yea, i got it just last week, it is the only SW game i have for the pc so i wan't to play it online with someone. i have kotor but that is for psp and ps2[:p]

drborden
01-31-2006, 06:36 AM
You have KOTOR for the PS2? I have been looking for that but can only find it for the XBOX and PC. Where did you get it for the PS2?

Doug Borden
www.DRBphotography.com

scaarmor
01-31-2006, 09:04 AM
I got A copy of KOTOR from gamestop, you could try them.

Cain

***It is now that we battle.When you die, await my arrival in the afterlife where we will battle again.Perhaps there you may have the ability to defeat me,but not here,not now,not this day.So let us part with words and embrace the blade.***

Darth Frieds
01-31-2006, 01:56 PM
they don't make KOTOR for PS2 or PSP. Did you mean to say Battlefront 2?

I have surrendured to the ways of the darkside. Fear is my ally

Nightwing
01-31-2006, 05:05 PM
Yeah, Battlefront II and Revenge of the Sith are the only recent PS2 Star Wars games.

marty123
02-03-2006, 12:47 AM
yea sorry went through my games and it was not kotor it was battlefront 2

BenReilly
02-03-2006, 08:02 AM
I'm 20 hours into KOTOR right now......and i've got KOTOR II lined up after that......my girlfried is learning to hate the x-box

desertscorpion
02-03-2006, 10:57 AM
A good video game can really suck you in, if you let it. She might ditch you if you play too much. I know that when I've really gotten into a videogame, my grades suffered, I didn't want to see my girlfriend (as much)-even eating and going to the restroom was an inconvenience. I just hope you don't let it get out of control like I've done, from time to time. Enjoy! [:D]

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by BenReilly

I'm 20 hours into KOTOR right now......and i've got KOTOR II lined up after that......my girlfried is learning to hate the x-box
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

nich
02-04-2006, 11:11 AM
If you have to becareful about how much time you play then just set a limit to how much you play. Do things in an hour to 2 hours I find this works great. I've found that if I sit down for an hour I can get through a game in about a month. I can go through any of the FF games in about 2-3 weeks doing this. I'm working on KOTOR right now and I'm about 5 hours in. I'm slowly getting through the game.

GrimaOllak
02-04-2006, 11:50 AM
I loved KOTOR, and I've been looking for KOTOR 2 (for PC, I don't have an xbox), but no one seems to carry it. I did see it once at a Best Buy, but they still wanted $50 for it, and I said no way (the stinking game is what, 3 years old already? Drop the price!).

Hitogiri
02-04-2006, 12:29 PM
I've played all the games, both KOTOR's, jedi academy, dark forces etc. I used to play df2 online but I couldn't find a server where someone wasn't cheating using codes.

Brian

xwingband
02-04-2006, 12:41 PM
I guess the real question is... has anyone played X-wing alliance (the first I believe to have multiplayer) online?

I did back in the days of dial-up and it was so lagtastic. We couldn't do anything while it lagged and it always ended up my friend would come out of the lag first so all I ever saw was a new ****pit reload...[:(]

The only one of the "newer" games I've ever had the need to go online for was BF. I don't even have BF2 or either of the KOTORs.

<center>http://www.dewbackwing.com/dewbacks/files/pinupbanner.jpg
www.dewbackwing.com</center>

BenReilly
02-06-2006, 09:21 AM
KOTOR is an addicting game......I do have a problem...I missed a week or two of school whenever Halo2 came out.....i kmissed a day or two of work whenever Socom3 came out...I need to step away from the consoles...but i just get soo into games wheni play them...I used to wear camo and face paint whenever i played Socom.

desertscorpion
02-06-2006, 03:18 PM
BenReilly, I know what you're talking about. It's kinda all or nothing sometimes. It's just like having a novel that you can't put down, like some of the fantasy novels I've read.

I used to have a psycho girlfriend who'd look for ways to start fights all of the time. I remember hoping she'd start one of her fights, sometimes, just so I could get some good gaming in.

By the way, the KOTOR games have good stories, but after I played them through a couple of times, I got rid of them. But if you want some replay value, Jedi Academy is pretty cool. I still pop it in sometimes.