PDA

View Full Version : MR ESB vader board questions

Kurosawa
10-11-2007, 10:18 PM
I've got my MR ESB FX vader apart, and noticed that the wiring harness that hooks up to the battery has 3 wires on it. red, black, and brown...i take it 2 of these are for the batteries, and the other for the speaker...but wich one? Lastly, I have the older ESB saber with the quick disconnect set up...is the clash sensor in the base of the blade? coz i bought the hilt with out the blade and i was just wondering. Thanks for anyone who can help! (ps, im using this board for a graflex conversion.

Lord Maul
10-11-2007, 10:24 PM
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n187/aluke_2006/wiringsketch.jpg

I am too tired for your other question right now.

Darth Morbius
10-12-2007, 07:48 PM
I've got my MR ESB FX vader apart, and noticed that the wiring harness that hooks up to the battery has 3 wires on it. red, black, and brown...i take it 2 of these are for the batteries, and the other for the speaker...but wich one? Lastly, I have the older ESB saber with the quick disconnect set up...is the clash sensor in the base of the blade? coz i bought the hilt with out the blade and i was just wondering. Thanks for anyone who can help! (ps, im using this board for a graflex conversion.

The DIN style blades have the clash sensor inside the blade housing. It is on the DIN's pcb, and will have to be de-soldered and rewired into the VDO and HIT wires that go to the positive lead on the LED.

As in Maul's diagram, the BROWN wire coming from the interface harness is the Speaker NEGATIVE. The positive is tied to the VDO in from the battery inside the stock battery pack.