PDA

View Full Version : I missed out

gman666
10-06-2007, 07:22 PM
Erv had a board up and I missed out. I saw it earlier in the day and I told myself I better get it. I didn't as I went out and just as I thought it was gone when I got home. I will have one someday.

Thanks!

Greg

xwingband
10-06-2007, 07:31 PM
You need to order when you see it. He usually sells out within 24 hours.

Maybe it's not fair, but I think the wait only makes the feeling that much better when you get it and use. It's a heck of a lot better than a pre-order non-sense... the boards go to who wants them.

Stinky Bantha
10-06-2007, 07:33 PM
That's weird... I didn't get an email about a stock change, and now that I look at the site the board isn't even up with a stock of 0. Could this mean a new batch is coming???

xwingband
10-06-2007, 07:58 PM
Nope... batch came and went.

In my experience the stock notification doesn't work. I just watch erv's posts to know about when the boards will come and I just check everyday. I haven't needed any boards so I've sat out the last few batches.

Stinky Bantha
10-06-2007, 08:05 PM
That stinks. I'll just have to be ever vigilant!

Lord Maul
10-06-2007, 09:35 PM
Erv had a board up and I missed out. I saw it earlier in the day and I told myself I better get it. I didn't as I went out and just as I thought it was gone when I got home. I will have one someday.

Thanks!

Greg

Ha, that board is going into a saber of mine :P

Kamurah
10-06-2007, 09:38 PM
When I looked earlier today he had three (3) boards up.

I bought one of em.....my first plecter board yippee!

:D :D :D

Darth Morbius
10-06-2007, 09:57 PM
Sorry bout that gman666...

I saw it and HAD to have it. :D

Stinky Bantha
10-06-2007, 10:09 PM
I envy you guys with gusto...

ArkaiHalon
10-07-2007, 05:49 AM
I envy their wallets.

Maliki Skywalker
10-07-2007, 12:23 PM
Dam, Erv's doing really well to sell out that fast! :shock: I cant wait for V3.0!!! :D

Sky_Million
10-19-2007, 03:51 PM
Nope... batch came and went.

In my experience the stock notification doesn't work. I just watch erv's posts to know about when the boards will come and I just check everyday. I haven't needed any boards so I've sat out the last few batches.

I do the same thing. I had subscribed to the product, but still didn't trust that way...so I checked his site everyday. I almost crapped my pants when it showed 1 left! I'm surprised my abs weren't sore from sitting up so fast!

Glad I watched it....my first Plecter board for my very first saber is on it's way as I sit here! If the delivery douche screws up and loses it, I'm gonna flip! Wouldn't be the first thing they've botched.