PDA

View Full Version : Wii and force unleashed.

Hasid Lafre
09-22-2007, 01:38 PM
http://theforce.net/topstory/story/LucasArts_To_Unleash_The_Force_On_The_Wii_In_Sprin g_2008_108893.asp

Jetsi
09-22-2007, 02:55 PM
YIPPEE!!!!

Looks like all those hours in meditation paid off :D !

But, I can also look at it with disappointment as now I will have no excuse to purchase a PS3/XBox360.

I do foresee Wii sales skyrocketing when the release date approaches, as if they needed any help.

Nightwing
09-22-2007, 10:11 PM
See, the thing is the with the Wii version, you get a trade-off. There's no WAY that the Wii can handle the crazy "virtual matter" that the 360/PS3 versions have.
It will, however, have cooler lightsaber controls, so I just may buy this game if the reviews turn out good.

Jeb Ardunis
09-22-2007, 11:44 PM
Hm, gyroscopic controls versus D-Pad and button mashing... Wii FTW here... *lol* Hands down. Of course my nerves shake so much the Wiimote needs the sensitivity knocked down a bunch. Other than that it rocks. :D

Jetsi
09-23-2007, 07:36 AM
Here is what I see happening in the near future:

The technology was advanced on the Wii remotes and controls while leaving everything else the same. Now that they have the controls down pretty good, they can begin working on the next platform, which would be the Wii Xtreme, with lots of memory, graphics cards, and processors.

And really, after playing Zelda, the graphics on the Wii are not that bad, I was pretty impressed. Granted it ain't no PS3, though.

Jeb Ardunis
09-23-2007, 10:04 AM
Just cause I feel like cracking a bad joke...

If it ever happens, do you think the illuminated blue slot for the disc tray would turn red in the event of a hardware failure so we can call it the "Red Wiing of Death"? :twisted:

vortextwist
09-23-2007, 10:26 AM

If it ever happens, do you think the illuminated blue slot for the disc tray would turn red in the event of a hardware failure so we can call it the "Red Wiing of Death"? :twisted:
ROFL :D

when or if is this to be released on the 360?

Nightwing
09-23-2007, 02:24 PM

If it ever happens, do you think the illuminated blue slot for the disc tray would turn red in the event of a hardware failure so we can call it the "Red Wiing of Death"? :twisted:No...
There are only blue lights in the slot, and they only light up when a disc is being loaded into the drive or when there is an unread message on the console.
What's hilarious is when Nintendo sends notifications of some new thing added to the Wii network in the middle of the night. I'll be lying there in bed, and all the sudden the whole room lights up blue. It also kinda "pulses". lol!

Jeb Ardunis
09-23-2007, 02:28 PM
*l* Yeah, I remember going "What the hell is up with the Wii?" when it did that... Turns out there were updates pending I didn't know about. Drove my mother nuts because she couldn't figure why there was blue light all over the place.

Nightwing
09-23-2007, 03:07 PM
Yeah, the first time it happened to me, the Wii was in my closet (where I had my TV set up at the time). My closet started to glow blue, and I was like "Ehh... No... I don' wanna go to Narnia.... I wanna sleep..."

Jeb Ardunis
09-23-2007, 03:53 PM
*rofl* I think I said something like "Who the hell turned on my computer?" Then I realized it was off and it was the console glowing. I just shrugged it off then walked away. But yeah, I think it's kinda cool if you've got the thing on like 24/7, but if you don't and you're like me, always checking for updates, it's got no purpose. I still dig the concept and thought of it though.

37H4N
09-24-2007, 04:39 PM
Yeah, the first time it happened to me, the Wii was in my closet (where I had my TV set up at the time). My closet started to glow blue, and I was like "Ehh... No... I don' wanna go to Narnia.... I wanna sleep..."

ROFLOL!

If had a Wii and that happend to me, I'd probably grap my saber and hide under the sheets. :wink: :lol:

GFORCE13
09-26-2007, 12:15 AM
Heck I would be grabbing my Claymore and I guess be looking for a new TV really soon. :lol:

jedi tom
09-28-2007, 11:17 AM
yyyyyyaaaaaaayyyyyyyy

i been waiting for ages for a star wars game to come out on the wii it will be so cool