PDA

View Full Version : In need of milling,

valeon
09-08-2007, 07:24 PM
Just to clear up the title, I am in need of someone that can mill metal. I've looked over the MHS pieces and really didn't see what I wanted. The main question is, if I was to draw up a saber, measurements and all, would one of you be able to mill it for me. Now, even if your far away from me, Im in NW ohio. I would be able to pay for metal, milling fee and shipping ahead of time. Just let me know. Thanks.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section.

xwingband
09-08-2007, 08:03 PM
Hey... there's this guy Tim. Owns a nice shop for lightsabers. He has some stock parts and does custom stuff too. :roll:

In all seriousness, I'm not being a jerk. Tim does custom work and you should ask him first. If he passes fine...

goldsaberwarrior
09-08-2007, 10:29 PM
I heard about a new website called thecustomsabershop.com that has all kinds of parts. I hear the guy that owns it Tim does some custom work. Everyone says he's good and I believe it. hehe. Seriously tell Tim what you want and he SHOULD be able to do it for you.

valeon
09-08-2007, 10:55 PM
You guys are regular jokers....

Sorry, didn't realize Tim could do that...probably should have payed attention to the main page huh.

Anyway. I'm done with being a retard. Thanks for the "help" anyway.

goldsaberwarrior
09-09-2007, 12:10 AM
No problem. Next week I'll tell you how Jedi Master Tim stopped a martian invasion. hehe :lol:
(no offense if you read this Tim)

valeon
09-09-2007, 01:28 AM
Aha, I can't wait.