PDA

View Full Version : Conversion holder

Matt
01-24-2006, 12:36 PM
I was wondering if i could use the basic led blade hold and somehow make it work with the anakin and vader mr fx lightsabers.

i have five of them, 3 anakin's and 2 Vader's and something just tells me that the conversion kits won't last very long, meaning they are going to sell quickly.

I was curious if i subsitute the modular blade holder and just buy the led and stuff separate?

scaarmor
01-24-2006, 12:44 PM
I dont know for sure as I havent done any conversions but I am pretty sure it wouldnt work. Tim custom makes them to be a direct fit to the MR's and if it were as easy as using his regular holders he wouldnt have to do as much work. That and I know he is still working in a "perfect fit" for the Anakin. Unless you have a lathe it is probibly best to wait til he has some conversion kits in stock, then you can just beat the others with a stick to get yours before they run out[:D].

Cain

***It is now that we battle.When you die, await my arrival in the afterlife where we will battle again.Perhaps there you may have the ability to defeat me,but not here,not now,not this day.So let us part with words and embrace the blade.***

Matt
01-24-2006, 12:49 PM
i know i've been checking the site like twice a day at least to make sure i dont' miss them.

*i'm still afraid i will, lol*

scaarmor
01-24-2006, 01:08 PM
Trust me I understand. I am waiting for the Anakin conversions to come in. And when they do I will be sitting at my computer with a club in hand like a caveman waitin to crack skulls to get one! [:D]

Cain

***It is now that we battle.When you die, await my arrival in the afterlife where we will battle again.Perhaps there you may have the ability to defeat me,but not here,not now,not this day.So let us part with words and embrace the blade.***

Strydur
01-24-2006, 06:37 PM
lol..I will stock plenty.

Tim
The Custom Saber Shop