PDA

View Full Version : Just another new guy

The Phantom Menace
08-17-2007, 02:17 PM
Hey everyone I'm Brady. I'm new to the custom saber scene. I currently am the executive officer of the 501st's Ohio Garrison. Several of my garrison friends and I have started another facet of our garrison where we perform live lightsaber battles. It's been a slow start but we've put together some cool stuff. I joined this forum to try and broaden our horizons in terms of information and community. So hello everyone and I'll see ya on the forums.

vortextwist
08-17-2007, 02:25 PM
the key here is to read, read and read some more. :D
Welcome

goldsaberwarrior
08-18-2007, 01:39 AM
Welcome. Enjoy the site.

Hasid Lafre
08-18-2007, 02:43 AM
Have fun man. when you get the first one done then you will want to make another, then down the road. another. and another and another and another ect, ect, ect.

Remember to post pics of them sabers when ther finished. progress pics are great also.

Jay-gon Jinn
08-18-2007, 06:53 AM
Welcome to the forums! You'll find a ton of useful information here, and about a thousand pounds of useless stuff as well! :lol:

GFORCE13
08-28-2007, 02:25 AM
Welcome to the CSS where you can find it all and don't forget all of that other Snitz too. :lol: Good luck with your L.Saber Training, I recently joined the LA Jedi and I can't tell you how much fun it is. :wink:

Braxus
09-02-2007, 01:12 AM
Welcome. this is a great place, lots of great guys willing to help you with any question you may have.