PDA

View Full Version : Double female sections with adapters.

DACOTA
08-11-2007, 02:00 PM
So are we just going to use the double male adapters with the double female sections?That replaces the male female adapter,correct?It might be a dumb simple question but its just a, is that the current setup we will all use for our differing hilts,kinda question.Basically I just want to know if thats how its going to stay and that what you guys are doing.Thank you.

goldsaberwarrior
08-11-2007, 02:11 PM
When did this happen? Could you enlighten?

DACOTA
08-13-2007, 07:22 AM
Well you know all the double female ended mhs sections,I just wanted to know if everyone will use the double male ended adapter to connect the doubles if its needed in a saber design.

Braxus
08-13-2007, 10:19 AM
Thats what I ws planning on doing for mine. im not aware of another way to connect 2 female ends unless you ask Tim to make you up something special.

goldsaberwarrior
08-13-2007, 02:59 PM
If you use stricly MHS parts, no custom parts, yes you have to use the double male connector. Reason being if you try to use another part it would also have to have 2 male ends. Nothing against custom work but it's easier to just use the double male connector in my opinion than it is to get a custom part. Not saying anything about custom parts or nothing. Depending on the saber design I simply think it's easier to use pre-made parts.

Strydur
08-13-2007, 10:33 PM
The standard double male has a smaller ID so you need to plan for that. I do have what I call a gender changer that I will be adding to the store soon. These will allow you to change a female to a male without changing the ID. I am not 100% happy with how they turned out but its better than nothing.

Firebird21
08-14-2007, 04:17 AM
I do have what I call a gender changer that I will be adding to the store soon. These will allow you to change a female to a male without changing the ID. I am not 100% happy with how they turned out but its better than nothing.

http://www.gaownersclub.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_roflmfao.gif

Oh boy, do I have a name for that part!

I'll just call it the, uhh... Designated Driver... :wink:

DACOTA
08-15-2007, 01:59 PM
The standard double male has a smaller ID so you need to plan for that. I do have what I call a gender changer that I will be adding to the store soon. These will allow you to change a female to a male without changing the ID. I am not 100% happy with how they turned out but its better than nothing.

Cool,cant wait to see it.

Jedi-Loreen
08-15-2007, 03:53 PM
I do have what I call a gender changer that I will be adding to the store soon. These will allow you to change a female to a male without changing the ID. I am not 100% happy with how they turned out but its better than nothing.

http://www.gaownersclub.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_roflmfao.gif

Oh boy, do I have a name for that part!

I'll just call it the, uhh... Designated Driver... :wink:

http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/scared0015.gif

goldsaberwarrior
08-15-2007, 06:35 PM
What do ya do with him loreen?

DACOTA
08-16-2007, 02:14 PM
Noticed how I just completely ignored it. :wink: :lol: