PDA

View Full Version : end cap

Darth Ultionis
08-10-2007, 10:06 PM
Will the end cap fit onto a MHS extension or does it only fit on sink tubes?

Jedi-Loreen
08-10-2007, 10:32 PM
Why would you want to do that? It might look weird, unless your hilt was highly polished.

I just tried it on mine with a 1 3/8" that I had, and it wouldn't fit as-is, it's too big. The end cap, that is. You'd have to bend the prongs in so far that it probably wouldn't hold very well, and might not sit flush. The 1 1/8" would be too small.

It might work with a 1 1/4", but you'd have to go get one at a hardware store, since this store doesn't carry them.

Again, why would you want to use one of those?

Jedi Ranger
08-10-2007, 11:16 PM
Maybe he's a (cheap-skate) or is looking to shave a few dollars off where-ever he can.

goldsaberwarrior
08-11-2007, 01:26 AM
He's only been on here since 7-7-07. He's new and may not know as much about saber building as some of the oldbies. I've been here for a year and a half and I still ask noobish questions every so often. Partly because I have yet to make my first saber. Still I agree with ranger and loreen why would you and to do that? Just use a pommel if you and to make an mhs saber.

Darth Ultionis
08-11-2007, 11:51 AM
Well I figured that it may look good but then I realized the pommel also has to act as the counter weight to the blade.... And yeah, I work at a **** hole that pays **** so I was looking to save some cash but true, it won't look that nice.

vortextwist
08-11-2007, 11:58 AM
i appreciate your candor and I work in a place that pays hardly nothing for the work we do, but you should watch the typing of that kind of language as we have some younger people that fluent this board.

xwingband
08-11-2007, 01:12 PM
Ooops... wonder why that wasn't in the filter. I hope the replacement word is amusing to others. I think it enlightens the read. :lol:

NOTE: no editting occured. You type the offending word and that's what the filter will switch it to. :P

vortextwist
08-11-2007, 01:14 PM
haha, nice

Darth Ultionis
08-11-2007, 01:15 PM
my bad.......

Barmic Rin
08-11-2007, 01:24 PM
Be nice, or I will spank you. I WILL SPANK YOU LIKE A BAD BAD DONKEY, OKAYY!!!???!!!!

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/4/48/320px-PepeTheKingPrawn.jpg

Hehehe! Gotta love those Muppets!

Any way......

Some of us try & save money where we can on these sabers, but seriously, Tim's pommels are the best thing for the MHS unless you have the skills MC, Do-Clo & the others of such Caliber have with a lathe.

Darth Tollo
08-13-2007, 10:38 AM
Wow, that is priceless. I want to type all kinds of dirty words now to see what it will change it to...but I won't. "Doodie hole" HAHA :lol: