PDA

View Full Version : Quick Change LED

scaarmor
01-20-2006, 12:30 AM
Tim,
Gotta say- Good show my friend! I dont know if you planned on it before hand or not but this was just brought up a short time ago by Ultra (if I remember correctly, sorry if I am wrong). And since it comes with the mount/heatsink its only a few screws and the quick disconnect and your off and running! I LOVE THIS IDEA!! All of the brightness without being stuck to one color. My only concern is- what are the measurements of the connector itself? I know that some people, myself included, have clearance issues... Which I will not make the mistake agian for the record, I was new to all of this then give me a break. Sorry, back on track, Tim do you have any measurments?

Cain

***It is now that we battle.When you die, await my arrival in the afterlife where we will battle again.Perhaps there you may have the ability to defeat me,but not here,not now,not this day.So let us part with words and embrace the blade.***

Strydur
01-20-2006, 12:45 AM
The connector is pretty small as you can see from the picture of it next to the LED heatsink.

http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/sabers/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=299

Tim
The Custom Saber Shop

Nightwing
01-21-2006, 12:18 PM
Hey Tim, earlier you mentioned you'd make the adapter for the modular LED holder able to fit inside the sink tube. Can this be made to do the same thing?

Strydur
01-21-2006, 12:52 PM
Yes this would work just fine since it is the same item as what is included with the modular hilt led holder but I am selling it seperate so you can do a quick swap setup.

Tim
The Custom Saber Shop