PDA

View Full Version : RGB flash sequence?

dbraxton9
01-15-2006, 11:33 PM
Is it possible to wire an RGB LED so it flashes each one in a chase sequence like halloween/christmas lights? you know, like R-G-R-B-R at variable speeds from slow to very fast? would the circuit fit in a lightsaber hilt? if this is possible could anyone here wire the circuit for me?

"Judge me by my size do you? And well you should not! For my ally is the force, and a powerful ally it is!

dbraxton9
01-25-2006, 12:04 AM
I'm sorry. i know it is bad forum manners to reply to your own thread just to make it appear on the active topics list and get people to notice it, but...
i really would like to know if this RGB flash sequence is possible or not.

"Look at me! Judge me by my size do you? And well you do not! For my ally is the force, and a powerful ally it is!"

StrangeWings
01-25-2006, 04:41 AM
I don't see why it wouldn't. My daughter has a little wand from disney world that has rgb leds in (I know you are talking about the larger ones, but I'm sure the principal is the same) and it can flash from one to the next or it can turn on 2 at a time. Just depends on how many times you click the button.

LAN-ED-TUL
01-25-2006, 06:08 AM
on allelectronics they have a led chaser kit that might work. the board might be too big tho. go there and search for led chasers and see what you find.

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

dbraxton9
01-25-2006, 08:48 AM
thanks!

"Look at me! Judge me by my size do you? And well you do not! For my ally is the force, and a powerful ally it is!"