PDA

View Full Version : Vader power

Shadow
07-03-2007, 12:12 PM
Hi all,

I recently took apart my Vader following the tutorial :D Man that pin's a bugger!

Anyway, i originally bought it without the battery pack, and now i'm going to use the board in another saber.

My question is this... On the board there are 3 wires leading down to the battery pack connector: 1 x red, 1 x black and 1 x brown, what are they?

Red = Positive?
Black = Negative?
Brown = ?

Help! :?

vortextwist
07-03-2007, 12:20 PM
Hi all,

I recently took apart my Vader following the tutorial :D Man that pin's a bugger!

Anyway, i originally bought it without the battery pack, and now i'm going to use the board in another saber.

My question is this... On the board there are 3 wires leading down to the battery pack connector: 1 x red, 1 x black and 1 x brown, what are they?

Red = Positive?
Black = Negative?
Brown = ?

Help! :?

brown is the neg speaker wire, when you wire in your speaker the pos goes to the positive on batt and black goes to brown.

Shadow
07-05-2007, 04:44 PM
Black goes to Brown... Eh?
Sorry i'm confused by that comment
:?

Lord Maul
07-05-2007, 05:18 PM
red is the battery positive

black is the battery negative

brown is the speaker negative

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n187/aluke_2006/wiringsketch.jpg

Shadow
07-06-2007, 12:55 PM
Oh, okay, thanks guys :D

valeon
10-04-2007, 03:19 PM
I was cruisin through the forums looking for this EXACT Thing, when I get mine wired up, Ill post a picture of what I have. I got a vader off of ebay and didn't get a battery pack. So I'm wiring the works to a rechargeable setup, and putting a Lux in later.

valeon
10-04-2007, 04:55 PM
I also want to add that this diagram is the same for the Anakin ROTS saber, I've taken both apart, and the boards even seem to be the same. I'll add pics later when I get my kit from ultra.