PDA

View Full Version : Ok I Need Some One Elses Opinun

Cin Drollic
06-27-2007, 08:36 PM
For 1 Im Sry For Spelling Opinun Wrong And Heres My Question I Am Trying To Decide What Board To Use And Im Thinking About A MR Board But I Cant Find 1 So Can Anybody Tell Me Where To Find 1? And Wich Board Would Any Of You Suggjest? And Plz Remember Im Trying To Go Cheap.

987654321a
06-27-2007, 09:12 PM
search around ebay for damaged MR's then gut them if you buy any. you cant go cheap around soundboards except with hasbros, but IMO they are crap! Save up your money and go with Ultras Board or Ervs V2.5 crystal focus. (Erv please correct me if i said your sound boards name wrong)

supertrogdor
06-28-2007, 06:21 AM
I don't mean to go all loreen on you, but a grammatical atrocity hardly constitutes an apology for a misspelling. It would only take you an extra second or two to type words out completely.

Cin Drollic
06-28-2007, 03:11 PM
Thanks But If I Buy A Damaged MR Saber Is The A Wiring Scematic [Sry If I Spell Wrong] For A MR Sound Board? Cause Iv Searched For Hours And Found Nada.

987654321a
06-28-2007, 03:18 PM
just use the MR conversion tutorial. the wiring is in there.
http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3

Lord Maul
06-28-2007, 03:22 PM
Thanks But If I Buy A Damaged MR Saber Is The A Wiring Scematic [Sry If I Spell Wrong] For A MR Sound Board? Cause Iv Searched For Hours And Found Nada.

so you apologize for your crappy spelling by spelling your apology wrong? :roll:

pockets
06-28-2007, 03:32 PM

so you apologize for your crappy spelling by spelling your apology wrong? :roll:

I dont think english is his first language...

at least I hope it isn't.

Jedi-Loreen
06-28-2007, 06:33 PM
We've also asked him several times to STOP CAPITALIZING THE FIRST LETTER IN EVERY FREAKING WORD, too, but he just ignores our pleas. :roll:

Cin Drollic
06-28-2007, 07:45 PM
Jeez Why Are You Guys So Focused On How I Type?

WeirdoTransvestite
06-28-2007, 07:48 PM
Because we have to read it.

Cin Drollic
06-28-2007, 07:50 PM
...So Dont Read It....

xwingband
06-28-2007, 08:04 PM
...So Dont Read It....

I didn't... and you seem to miss the point of the forum. You WANT people to read it. If your posts are all going to be like that I'll just ignore them.

I have half a mind to lock the topic so no one will simply because you're being a smart ass about it.

Cin Drollic
06-28-2007, 08:23 PM
Im Being A Smart Ass About It? I Just Wanted To See What People Said About Boards And I Get Insulted Beacause I Spell A Few Things Wrong And I Capitalize The First Letter In My Sentence.God All I Wanted Was To Hear Other People's Advice And I Get Insulted!.So Im Sorry If I Sound Like A Smart Ass But I Have No Problem With You X-Wing I Only Have A Problem With People Who Insult Me.

xwingband
06-28-2007, 08:44 PM
If you don't like it don't read it??? That's how you treat people you are asking for help? That's very smart ass...

We are simply telling you that you can hardly make anything more grating to the reader than capitalizing every word. It's hard to read as it doesn't follow english... Heck I don't know why you'd do it because it's harder to type. :?:

It's annoying also because we know you can type it in a proper way. And if you know enough to try and apologize for misspellings... why not look them up?

So calm down... no one is insulting you. We are trying to get you more responses by telling you that indeed, we didn't read it.

Cin Drollic
06-28-2007, 09:32 PM
True I Was Being An *******. And Yes It Is A Little Harder To Type Like This
But I Like Challenges It Was A Little Hard At First But Now I Do It Very Easily.
But It's Not Like They Where Exactly Helping Me Either The Only Person That
Helped Me Was 987654321a And I'm Sorry If You Dont Like How I Type But This Is How I Type And Yes I Will Calm Down Now And BTW X-Wing I Love Your Lightsaber Video's On Youtube You Collection Is Cool.

Barmic Rin
06-29-2007, 12:19 AM
"wots rong wiv da way I rights?"

LOL!!!! JK, JK!

The last thing I want to do is incur the grammatical wrath of J-lo! :lol: :lol:

Oh Cin, I agree with Countdown. Ebay is your best bet.
There was a guy on there that always seemed to be selling Vader 05 & Ani ROTS MRs with damaged blades, but intact sound boards on there. His name was DealtreeLots, or something like that. Hope it helps!

pockets
06-29-2007, 04:41 AM
you say "this is how you i type" dude... you type WRONG.

Its like playing basketball but not dribbling... "this is how I play" Too bad, you're playing wrong.

Hasid Lafre
06-29-2007, 04:52 PM
We have to read it if we want to help you we have to read it if you want us to get off your back about it we have to read it.

Stop capatalizing the first letter of every word. use an online dictionary to spell a word you cant figur eout or if its close we can get it.

On forums its important to have decent spelling and grammer cause we have to read it. It just makes you look better to us as an inteligent individual.

My spelling and grammer isent that great but I tell you want at least people can read it without getting a migran cause ever first word is capatalized.

You See Its Really A Pain In My Head To Read This And A Bit Diuffacult To Type.

987654321a
06-29-2007, 05:02 PM
guys seriously, if you cant read it then just ignore it. im sure there are others like me that take the time to read it carefully. cmon lets just all become friends again. And Not Let Things Like This Get In The Way.

vortextwist
06-29-2007, 05:06 PM
You See Its Really A Pain In My Head To Read This And A Bit Diuffacult To Type.

I don't have a problem with it, There are things other people do in their post's that bug me but I don't get all rieled up about it. Just read it or don't.