PDA

View Full Version : holiday luke switch

chase
06-19-2007, 09:54 AM
i was wondering if someone could direct me in finding a switch like this one off this graflex thing.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/STAR-WARS-GRAFLEX-FLASH-TUBE-USED-TO-MAKE-LIGHTSABER_W0QQitemZ170097784489QQcategoryZ790QQrd Z

Hasid Lafre
06-19-2007, 10:43 AM
Thats a graflight I beleave.

Iam not sure how to make that switch work or how to even make one look like it.

Your best bet it to buy the tube and see about making the switch work and while your at it you can make a pritty nifty hilt out of them if your good with a dremmel and some plumbing pipe.

Marsupial
06-19-2007, 12:55 PM
I wouldn't want to make a Luke Holliday Special lightsaber. BUT... if I'd be to make one, I'd buy a graflite flashgun... you generally can have them on ebay for less then the cost of whatever you'll need to make a homemade replica of it.

Now... I don't know anyone with a copy of that flashgun, and wouldn't know any way to make one of them switch without casting it...

So, I say the best bet is to get one of them graflites off ebay.

xwingband
06-19-2007, 01:42 PM
Just buy one... I threw one out once because I didn't want it (got it in a lot) and you practically have to pay someone to get rid of them.

chase
06-21-2007, 01:19 PM
well i realize ill have to buy it from someone...but who is that someone. if you get another one ill buy it from you.