PDA

View Full Version : led holder

xhypnauticx
01-12-2006, 12:15 PM
will your led holder fit in the graflex???

xwingband
01-12-2006, 02:14 PM
Read around there's another new poster who brought it up that's still on the first page here![V] ("Working with a graflex" only about 5 threads down) Apperently it does but it doesn't fit under the emitter. You can line it up below and have it work. LAN-ED-TUL just made one and it's on the pictures thread.

<center>http://www.dewbackwing.com/dewbacks/files/pinupbanner.jpg
www.dewbackwing.com</center>

footix64
01-16-2006, 11:10 AM
hello,

I want to know the spec of the led/blade Holder who is out of stock at the moment !

Thanks !

LAN-ED-TUL
01-27-2006, 09:18 PM
what do you plan on putting itin? if you give tim your inside diameter, he can machine it down for you easily.

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

xhypnauticx
01-31-2006, 12:22 AM
a graflex 3 cell

LAN-ED-TUL
01-31-2006, 01:14 AM
tim is working on a led holder that will look more like its supposed to that fits a graflex. i used a regular led holder, from tim, turned down and put it in my real graflex. for the pins, i drilled and tapped the holes to thread them in the right spots. and i fit a mini micro momentary switch underneath the top red button to fire off the hasbro board which runs the blue lux 3 i have in it.

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

footix64
02-06-2006, 01:13 PM
Hello,

I want to know if the blade Led Holder who build Tim is Plan to Be Made For 1,25 tube (inner) ???

Thanks

xwingband
02-06-2006, 04:34 PM
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by footix64

Hello,

I want to know if the blade Led Holder who build Tim is Plan to Be Made For 1,25 tube (inner) ???

Thanks
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Nope, been asked a million times. There's not enough material. With a 1 inch opening that leaves 1/8th on either side to do all the business of getting the heat sink in there.

<center>http://www.dewbackwing.com/dewbacks/files/pinupbanner.jpg
www.dewbackwing.com</center>

Strydur
02-06-2006, 07:01 PM
I will adress this eventually..just got too many other projects going at this time.

Tim
The Custom Saber Shop