PDA

View Full Version : where can i find a heiland?

dbraxton9
01-11-2006, 04:57 PM
will the TCSS LED holder fit a heiland flash tube?
where can i find one for a reasonable price (not for $50 on ebay!)?

xwingband
01-11-2006, 05:17 PM
Ask Tim. He had to make a special holder for LAN-ED-TUL's. It's on the top of page seven of the pictures thread.

Ebay is your best bet unfortunatly[:(]. Many years ago I was able to get one for $30 off of a camera dealer's site. Back when I looked for mine they went for $100+ on ebay. By now most vintage camera dealers are aware what we use them for and will charge you out the wazoo. If you are willing you may find one at flea markets or at camera swap shows, but that's a long shot.

<center>http://www.dewbackwing.com/dewbacks/files/pinupbanner.jpg
www.dewbackwing.com</center>

LAN-ED-TUL
01-11-2006, 08:35 PM
yep, i asked Tim and all he did was machine down one of his regular led holders to fit a heiland for me. if you ask him he can do it for you. and as xwing said, ebay is your best bet for a heiland. do a search for HEILAND and if you want to wade through a bit more things, click the lil box to make it show more stuff on the search. thats how i got all the heilands i have, off ebay.

and there are some good deals for the 3 cells, but you have to look, and be patient. they dont seem to sell that many new listings as frequently. so a good deal, might take awhile to come across. my last 3 cell i got cost me 45 dollars 4 or five months ago. the most recent was a 2 cell for 30 bucks. which i have a 2 cell screw on extension to make it a 4 cell which is in the works for making into a great saber of sorts.

Jonitus
01-12-2006, 02:08 AM
I've got a Heiland Synchronar 3-cell that is recently rechromed, has no guts or shroud - just the tube and end cap, that I'd sell for $30.

...how will you know the light unless you have seen the dark? How will you know the good unless you have flirted with the evil?