PDA

View Full Version : Darth_Constantine...

Jacen_Aurion
06-07-2007, 05:13 PM
Is now me! holla! read his sig if you need proof. the email addresses for both these accounts are the same accept this one is hosted @yahoo instead of @gmail.

Just thought i'd let everyone know that and i apologize for the confusion this will bring about. Nevertheless I am embracing the LIGHT SIDE! I'M COMING OUT OF THE CLOSET PEOPLE!!! I'M NOT A SITH, AND I AM REALIZING MY NEED TO DISLIKE THE DARK SIDE MORE!

If you feel you need proof then i'll message you as Darth_Constantine to prove it.

Marsupial
06-07-2007, 07:39 PM
Hi Jacen and welcome to the light side.

Its good you come to the light side, because without light, the lightsabers are very dull :P

Jay-gon Jinn
06-07-2007, 09:30 PM
Well, at least you told us you decided to change your screen name. And welcome to the light side!

Jacen_Aurion
06-07-2007, 10:17 PM
Thanks mars you have a very, very good point there. It's currently 1:12 A.M. EST and about ten-twelve hours from now I'll have my saber parts. Pics will be up later on today hopefully late this afternoon to evening.

elrond.406
06-20-2007, 08:34 PM
http://www.gaownersclub.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_welcome.gif

...but isnt this bad? Sock puppet account!

GFORCE13
06-26-2007, 10:24 PM
Welcome and you have made the right choice, know your journey to the Lightside has begun and hopefully forever will it dominate your destiny. 8) :lol: