PDA

View Full Version : Custom Blade holder/emitter

goldsaberwarrior
06-03-2007, 05:32 PM
It's been a while since I've been on so what's up to all my buddies. Something I need a little help on I need some advice. I'm looking to build another saber and need to know if anyone has even the smallest idea where to get blade holders like those on jedi knight:jedi academy without costing me a fortune. If you need to know what kind of holders I need I'm looking for ones like the double bladed hilts on the game. If you know of anything that may help me find one or make them myself please post.

Dark Siders beware my golden blades.

Jedibum
06-03-2007, 06:04 PM
Have you talked to Tim? Tim does custom work, if you have a picture you can send it to Tim and talk to him about whether or not it's possible.

Lord Maul
06-03-2007, 07:10 PM
hmmm...where to get emitters...
maybe at the custom saber shop :roll:

goldsaberwarrior
06-04-2007, 05:26 PM
I'll have to email him and see if he could make the part for me or if he would have to make it in more than one part. If nothing else I may be able to get him to machine another blade holder I will eventually need. If your wondering what I'm trying to make play Jedi Knight:Jedi Academy and look under double bladed sabers. The 2 hilts are the vanquisher and guardian.