PDA

View Full Version : Resin Obi-Wan TPM saber

Matakin
05-30-2007, 04:05 PM
I may start on Obi-Wan TPM costuming project, but don't know for sure yet. But I'm going to require a lightsaber. I'm looking for resin lightsaber version that's very accurate. I'm not looking forward to buy it right now, but it should be more affordable, lighter weight, plus easy to by the airport security.

It doesn't have to have el blade guts right into it, otherwise it can get heavy, I suppose.

Oh yeah, painting service?

Just give me the quote, but I won't buy them pretty soon, I guess.

xwingband
05-30-2007, 04:13 PM
This is part of a store... we don't do business through it because it's disrespectful.

Besides that a resin hilt is a bit outside of what most do here. The store this forum is attached to is meant for illuminated sabers. Just cruise eBay.

Matakin
05-31-2007, 05:44 PM
Alright.

I was heard from someone who got their Katarn saber through here.

Didn't realize it was just only for business only. My apology.

Lord Maul
05-31-2007, 05:45 PM
they probably built it using the MHS :wink:

987654321a
05-31-2007, 06:16 PM
i made a resin saber once with really amateur tools, and i still have it but if i can only find it. it has still stayed the same color it was (flat gray). basically what i did was make a saber on a wood lathe at school i clear coated it, poured silicon rubber (dow corning), and i just waited a day and a half, took it out of the mold, added mold release to it, and poured my resin it. Sadly i no longer have anymore silicon, or resin, and out of respect to strydur will not offer anything to sell on here.