PDA

View Full Version : Hello, new guy... help with blade

Danielknight
05-25-2007, 08:31 PM
I'm sorry to ask these, I'm from Brasil.
i was trying to find EL here but no help.
then I tryed led, but here I could not find the led that you sell
but the question is about this, how do i prepare the BLADE itself?
the polyc
the blade film
the led blade difusor
i'm trying to make a led one by the way.

*another question: do you sell to brasil? how much takes for shipping the eletronic parts? and how long it takes to arrive? and can you send by airplane?
and if you are in USA where in USA? because I'm fly attendent, so sometimes I go to USA.

thanks

Daniel.

987654321a
05-25-2007, 09:10 PM
ok here is what you need.

polycarbonate blade, just the tube.
either corbins blade film, or the diffuser tim sells
3/4" mirror tim sells here
and a blade tip and you are all done. although you need a pretty strong glue to glue the mirror to the tip and the tip to the polycarbonate tube. for a diffuser you just need to cut it to lengh and insert it into the polyC, but for blade film you might need 2 ppl for this, just wrap it around a dowel rod or something and put it up the blade.

Danielknight
05-25-2007, 09:24 PM
about the blade film
what is made of? what kind of use it has? (like what kind of store would sell it)
because I never saw that...

987654321a
05-25-2007, 09:35 PM
here is the blade film, it is just like the diffuser but it just adds a coring effect. which is more movie like.

http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/pc-878-15-blade-film.aspx

Lord Maul
05-25-2007, 10:07 PM
about the blade film
what is made of? what kind of use it has? (like what kind of store would sell it)
because I never saw that...

no store will sell it. it is horizontally scratched poly C film. very custom stuff

Strydur
05-26-2007, 08:52 AM
do you sell to brasil? Yes

how much takes for shipping the eletronic parts? The store will calculate it for you.

and how long it takes to arrive? Around a week or so

and can you send by airplane? It would ship via airmail yes

and if you are in USA where in USA? because I'm fly attendent, so sometimes I go to USA. Washington state