PDA

View Full Version : i might be a while

fau-pa ramid
04-23-2007, 10:33 PM
some things happend and i might get grounded. even if i dont i am going to be spending less time posting and stuff. (yall are probably happy to hear me say that)

its just i need to take a few steps back, rethink my life, and get some Discipline.

Ryma Mara
04-23-2007, 10:37 PM
good luck

fau-pa ramid
04-23-2007, 11:03 PM
thanx im gona need it. :wink:

Enolmano
04-24-2007, 04:57 AM
Hopefully we'll see you soon...

Good luck, btw!

Delmustator
04-24-2007, 06:49 AM
At least you recognize that your in trouble...

Most teens are clueless until the hammer drops.

My (2) boys get in trouble all the time.. Then they give me that "What???" look... Then their Mom drops the hammer....

supertrogdor
04-24-2007, 07:37 AM
When you are ready, do you mind sharing the story on what happened? Funny stories of youth are grand... in fact doing stupid things as a kid is part of life experience. Once i was ticked that my mom had pulled me out of an early summertime activity to come talk to a neighbor(i was about 7) because when i got off the school bus that day my other neighbor and i pulled up these funny weeds and threw them down the hill atop of which was the road upon which our houses sat. Well these weeds made a really cool *piff* when they hit and it turns out they were some special flowers... so i got to spend a saturday replanting and about $50 to replace the destroyed flowers. I can laugh about it now, because it really was one of those stupid things you do as a kid, but boy was i ticked at the time...
Oh well, i got a good lesson on the value of a dollar, and the value of an hour that summer. Feel free to share funny similar stories of life lesson learned.

fau-pa ramid
04-24-2007, 02:58 PM
ok i will its not that bad i just have this paper that was due last night and i cometeley forgot wher i left of so i was reading it and the whole thing was bogus, i mean none of it made a lick of sence, so i wrote my mom a note saying i was sorry and i needed to do it over and that i fully accepted the consequenses of my desision. i thought i was gonna get grounded but i didnt so we are cool.

i still need to cut back a lil on my time spent here and finish some things. :wink:

Jedi-Loreen
04-24-2007, 07:32 PM
I hope you can use Spell Check on your papers.http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/confused0075.gif

Ryma Mara
04-24-2007, 07:41 PM
good luck with the paper, maybe you should send it out for a proof read.

Lord Maul
04-24-2007, 07:43 PM
when Xbox came out, my brother made me really mad, so i bit his Halo disk in half :lol:
cost me all of my report card money and more to get him a new one :shock:

Ryma Mara
04-24-2007, 07:44 PM
Its just a halo game, nothing to important

Ravage179
04-24-2007, 07:46 PM
keep your hands away from lord mauls mouth, or you might pull back a stump!!

Ryma Mara
04-24-2007, 07:47 PM
"Yo know how you get a shark to stop bothering you? when they get right up on you you punch them in the mouth."

Yeah and when that dosent work you can poke them in the eye with your stump.

Robbert shimmel is one of the best comedians ever!

Lord Maul
04-24-2007, 07:51 PM
keep your hands away from lord mauls mouth, or you might pull back a stump!!

probably true. http://www.gaownersclub.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_bitehard.gif

vortextwist
04-24-2007, 07:54 PM
Its just a halo game, nothing to important

Oh now your in the dog house. No cookies for you :twisted:

Ryma Mara
04-24-2007, 07:59 PM
hahahahaha