PDA

View Full Version : Greetings and Salutations

Darth Zecks
04-23-2007, 12:10 PM
Hello fellow force users. I am new to the site but have read a lot of posts. I kind of feel like I know some of you already. I know I will have a lot of fun here. I am a big fat NOOB when it comes to sabers( blades, electronics, LEDs,EL). Any information any of you could give me on where to start, opinions on the best kind of blade( I've read about something called an Ultra Saber), electronics, all of it. I have several designs sketched out but need help implementing them. I hope to have my first set of sabers done by C4. Again thank you in advance for all your help.

fau-pa ramid
04-23-2007, 12:16 PM
welcom! :D

and if you are looking for a starting point go here

http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=30

have fun and good luck. :wink:

Barmic Rin
04-23-2007, 12:18 PM
Welcome dude!

There's plenty of peeps here to help where you need it!
Just ask & we'll see what we can do!

Fau-pa, do you EVER log out!!! :lol: :lol:

Jedi-Loreen
04-23-2007, 12:21 PM
Greetings.

Have you looked through the very first forum here, called, "New to the Saber Scene? Start Here" ? I would start there. You need to figure out what type of saber you want to do, first.

If you want sabers by C4, then you will probably need to start off with simple ones, by using MHS parts with or without a sink tube, depending on your designs. You can always add to your sabers later one, once you have basic ones.

Marsupial
04-23-2007, 12:24 PM
hello Zecks and welcome to the board.

I hope you'll like it here... there's TONS of great info in here, I suggest you start by doing your homework and read most of it. Several questions you might want to ask are already answered in there, and its better to search then post yet again the usual question.

If you have sketches you'd like to share, don't be shy to post them, we like seing designs ;)

again, hope you'll like this place. Enjoy.

fau-pa ramid
04-23-2007, 12:27 PM
Fau-pa, do you EVER log out!!! :lol: :lol:[/quote]

never! *rubs bloodshot eyes and swats a fly away*

lol jk yeah im in and out all day and i log when i sleep. :D

Ravage179
04-23-2007, 03:04 PM
Greetings Zecks and welcome to the forums!

vortextwist
04-23-2007, 03:09 PM
ahh, another victim :lol: ah I mean member 8) Welcome

Lord Maul
04-24-2007, 02:49 PM
http://www.gaownersclub.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_welcome.gif
hope ya like it here :D

GFORCE13
05-07-2007, 10:51 PM
Yes Welcom to the Asylum and don't forget to visit the Endor Room! :wink:

Jedi-Loreen
05-07-2007, 11:00 PM
Did somebody say ENDOR?
http://rebellegion.com/images/cos/2027-A.jpg

Barmic Rin
05-08-2007, 03:18 AM
J-lo, Slayer of Ewoks!!!! :D

Jedi-Loreen
05-08-2007, 10:17 AM
Um, no the Rebel Alliance didn't kill Ewoks.

Unless you mean accidently, when we blew up the 2nd Deathstar and cause environmental havoc on Endor's moon once all the hazardous materials started raining down from orbit. :P

Barmic Rin
05-08-2007, 12:01 PM
Well, when you blow up a space station the size of a small moon that close to a planet, gravity'll take the wreckage somewhere....

As for accidental, I believe you..... I guess your trigger-finger also 'slipped' several times during that last visit to Otoh Gunga, hmm? :P :wink:

GFORCE13
05-09-2007, 08:02 AM
Wow Jedi Loreen the Empire doesn't stand a chance and now that I see your photo I did briefly get to talk to you on Fan Day at the Science Center, I was the Obi Prequel Jedi no robe with a sink tube El Saber, if this helps a lot. :lol: