PDA

View Full Version : Hello TCSS Forum!!!

Kaimod
06-12-2019, 07:45 AM
Hello everyone! Kaimod here. I'm 37 today from Lakeland, Florida. I'm new to the saber game. I'm gathering everything for my first build. I bought a empty hilt and now waiting for most of the parts to get here. It's going to be the first time I've ever built a saber but I've been reading a lot and learning a lot and watching videos I can't wait to get started. I'm waiting for the NeoPixel PCB connectors to be back in stock. This and the adapter are my last two parts I'm waiting to purchase. I hope everyone has a good day. Take care! MTFBWY!!!

Forgetful Jedi Knight
06-12-2019, 07:55 AM
Welcome to the Forums!

Kaimod
06-12-2019, 05:32 PM
Welcome to the Forums!

Thank you Forgetful Jedi Knight!

djmehs
06-13-2019, 06:03 AM
Welcome to the forums Kaimod! Looking forward to seeing what you create! I did a build log for my first build and am so grateful I did. Its always neat to go back and re-live the build. See you around!

Kaimod
06-13-2019, 02:47 PM
Welcome to the forums Kaimod! Looking forward to seeing what you create! I did a build log for my first build and am so grateful I did. Its always neat to go back and re-live the build. See you around!

Thank you. Once everything comes in for my build I'm going to try and keep a good log.