PDA

View Full Version : If I ordered two powder coated main bodies, how soon would I get them (will explain)

Tetris
04-15-2019, 04:31 PM
I was rushing to get back to a job soon enough well before my convention but I only managed to get in about two weeks ago. My con is in a month (May 16th) and I seriously need to get two orders (which I will place on the 17th) of MHSv1 hilt style 2 powder coated and delivered to me at least 4-5 days before the con so I can work on the actual electronics and make sure everything fits without problem and all. I really wish I could've done it sooner but alas jobs aren't too easy to find and I'm only now getting paid. Please tell me if there's any way I can ensure I get the powder coating in time for the con!

Forgetful Jedi Knight
04-15-2019, 05:19 PM
That would depend entirely on Tim and how much of a Powder Coating backlog he has.

Tetris
04-15-2019, 05:30 PM
Is he on the forum? I need to know if i should attempt to just spray paint them or not because it might cut too close to the con.

Forgetful Jedi Knight
04-15-2019, 05:35 PM
He OWNS the Forum, and The Custom Saber Shop. You can email him at sales@thecustomsabershop.com

Tetris
04-15-2019, 06:08 PM
Thanks. I have sent him an email.