PDA

View Full Version : Prizm 5.1 neopixel help needed

Dd250032
02-10-2019, 03:00 AM
So I have triple checked my wiring for my prizm build. My battery is fully charged. Before you ask.
What happens when I turn it on it works until I activate clash, or press aux to activate flash. Multi bolt works sound works and color change works.
What is different from the manual is I added two wires for positive from the board to the neopixel blade, and I have 142 leds per string, and I have two strings connected together. I am using 24awg silicone coated wire. I'm also using the Panasonic Li-Ion 18650 3.7V 3400mAh PCB Protected battery from css.

I am worried that I only need 1 wire for positive, and that I need to shorten my lightsaber blade.

Can anyone confirm that, or give me any suggestions.

Thank you for your time.

Forgetful Jedi Knight
02-10-2019, 06:58 AM
And what happens when you push the aux button. Also, are you using a 10 or 15A draw battery?

Dd250032
02-10-2019, 12:55 PM
So I am using a 10a battery, and when I press aux and blaster bolt will work. If I press aux and it goes to flash or blade lock flicker it will shut off. Also if i switch profiles it will make the beeps of a switch, but then i have to reset the saber again to get it to turn on.

Do you think I should get the 15a battery, they didn't have it on CSS when I made my order but its available now, I am thinking my blade is to long and wanting to goto around 34in. I'm thinking reducing the amount of leds will help.

Dd250032
02-10-2019, 02:15 PM
So I double checked my battery and its 4.8a output not the 10a high drain battery. So I am going to order the 10a and 15a battery. So I can test each. I can always use extra batteries.