PDA

View Full Version : LMAO I love it. robot chicken is the best show ever

Ryma Mara
04-04-2007, 09:07 PM
Tonight they did the one where GWBush found out he had a high mediclorian count so he goes thru a dream where he thinks hes a jedi and fights abe lincoln.

I love this show.

WeirdoTransvestite
04-04-2007, 09:49 PM
Tonight they did the one where GWBush found out he had a high mediclorian count so he goes thru a dream where he thinks hes a jedi and fights abe lincoln.

I love this show.

Wow, and the episode's only a year old or so.

Ryma Mara
04-04-2007, 10:42 PM
but there still awsome even if they are old.

Barmic Rin
04-05-2007, 12:50 AM
I still prefer the Palpatine/Vader one.....

"Oh jeez, he's crying!" :lol:

Ravage179
04-05-2007, 01:34 AM
My fav has to be the one at the sci fi convention.

Barmic Rin
04-05-2007, 01:42 AM
"Would any of you gents care to play a quick game of LARP?" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ravage179
04-05-2007, 01:58 AM
OWW!!! OWW!! LIGHTNING BOLT!!! LIGHTNING BOLT!!!

Ryma Mara
04-05-2007, 08:13 AM
whats really funny is thers a video somehwere on the net of a real live action role playing folks.

guy running around throwing what looks like rubber balls screaming fire ball, lightning bolt, *tosses one at a friend* CURE!

its funny as hell but hay they might laugh at us for what we do with out lightsabers.

Barmic Rin
04-05-2007, 08:25 AM
One of my staff spend a long weekend last July painted up as a snow leopard, full chain mail armor etc!!!
Everyone apparently had similar garb & they all camped out in tents....
Bit too weird for me!!!!

Strangely she refused to bring in the photos she took.....

Wouldn't mind sharing a tent with some of those elven chicks though!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ryma Mara
04-05-2007, 08:34 AM
oh yeah. most deffinatly. elven women and tweliks oh yeah

Barmic Rin
04-05-2007, 09:05 AM
"Verily, mine Elven Queen. Thy wisheth to sup 'pon fine pig thou art roasting 'pon open fire. Bringeth me thine finest mead to quench a thirst ne'er before seen!

Oh, and er, leave the pointy ears on...... :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Barmic Rin
04-06-2007, 06:23 AM
Check this 'Bad-boy' out!!!! GGRRRRR!!!!!

http://www.larplist.com/awards/Equinox/WP2.jpg

It's like an evil Tony the Tiger!!!! Frosted flakes, they're GGGGGGREEAATT!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ravage179
04-06-2007, 08:17 AM
the sad thing is i actually used to do that. :(

Barmic Rin
04-06-2007, 08:23 AM
the sad thing is i actually used to do that. :(

GGGGGRRREEEEEEAAAAAATTTTTTTTT!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry! Couldn't resist!!!!

As long as you didn't go THAT extreme, you'll be alright. I doubt there's any hope of our tiger friend recovering!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ravage179
04-06-2007, 09:27 AM
nope no tiger stayed human all the way, it was about ten years and about 20 lbs ago as well.