PDA

View Full Version : Anakin 05 with Green Blade

Penance
01-03-2006, 01:06 PM
Greetings. I am new to the forum. I want to convert an Anakin Ep III Lightsaber to have a Green blade, but with a led strip. So, I was thinking of buying a Luke Ep VI Lightsaber and removing the Green blade and fit it to the Anakin one. Also, I do not know if it is possible, to aquire the same type of led strip that Anakin's lightsaber has, just green. If there is any way to make this conversion, I would gladly appreciate any help. I am familiar with electronics and I know how to use a soldering tool if needed. The reason I am doing this, is because I simply like the Anakin's hilt and completelly dislike Luke's...

Better not forget things in the fridge...

Strydur
01-03-2006, 02:34 PM
Its possible but the wiring is a little different between the 2 models.

Tim
The Custom Saber Shop

Penance
01-03-2006, 09:34 PM
Is then possible to simply change the blue leds on the strip to green?

Strydur
01-03-2006, 10:14 PM
That wouldnt worth the time. Would be easier to get a green led blade and wire it to work in your hilt.

Tim
The Custom Saber Shop

Penance
01-03-2006, 10:37 PM
May I ask for your help then, if you can, to post some schematics so I may rewire the blade? I would greatly appreciate it.

Strydur
01-04-2006, 02:15 AM
If you get a green led strip and then take yours apart the differences will be noticeable and should be easily worked around.

Tim
The Custom Saber Shop

Penance
01-04-2006, 03:15 PM
OK, last question then. Is it possible to aquire a plain green led strip, or it can only be found within Luke's saber?

Strydur
01-04-2006, 05:52 PM
E-mail me.

Tim
The Custom Saber Shop

Penance
01-04-2006, 06:17 PM
Done. Thanks. :)