PDA

View Full Version : New here (Dallas, TX)

infinit01
07-18-2018, 05:52 AM
Hey everyone, I've joined TCSS a few weeks ago and just realized that I never introduced myself. I'm just now getting into the Saber world and love everything that I've come across so far. I look forward to meeting new people and learning more about builds and sabers.

Greenie
07-18-2018, 07:20 AM
Hello there! Welcome to the party.

Greenie:mrgreen:

Seth Skywalker
07-18-2018, 08:10 AM
Hullo infint01! There are plenty of nice people willing to help here. Have fun building!

Brox Mander
07-18-2018, 03:02 PM
"You've taken your first step into a larger world".
- Obi Wan Kenobi

Welcome! There's a lot of knowledge here in the forum, and people to help.

infinit01
07-22-2018, 01:09 PM
Hello there! Welcome to the party.

Greenie:mrgreen:

Thanks, Greenie! It's good to be here!

Hullo infint01! There are plenty of nice people willing to help here. Have fun building!

Hello, Seth Skywalker! Great to hear, I found my way here from SaberForum and will have questions soon once I began my DIY on a saber

"You've taken your first step into a larger world".
- Obi Wan Kenobi

Welcome! There's a lot of knowledge here in the forum, and people to help.

Hey there, Brox! Good to know that I'm in the right place!

Forgetful Jedi Knight
07-22-2018, 06:46 PM
Welcome to the Forums.

Darth Leximus
07-23-2018, 07:22 AM
Welcome to the forum, please enjoy your stay. If there's anything we can do for you please feel free to ask.

Tom Tilmon
07-25-2018, 10:00 AM
Hide your wives, hide your kids, and hide your husbands too! This hobby be takin' everyone's money round here! ;)

Welcome to the obsession!

Tom

infinit01
07-26-2018, 11:39 AM
Thanks, Greenie! It's good to be here!

Hello, Seth Skywalker! Great to hear, I found my way here from SaberForum and will have questions soon once I began my DIY on a saber

Hey there, Brox! Good to know that I'm in the right place!

Welcome to the Forums.

Welcome to the forum, please enjoy your stay. If there's anything we can do for you please feel free to ask.

Thank you everyone. This is a great hobby to be a part of, my only regret is that I should of started years ago.