PDA

View Full Version : Diffuser tube woes...

Strydur
01-03-2006, 12:22 AM
Well at first it looked like some where just dirty but it seems allot of the tubes have slight imperfections. I am not sure if it is dirt spots or what that got embedded into the material during manufacturing. Some seem perfect but others have quite a few spots. I am going to talk to the manufacturer tomorrow and see what can be done. If you ordered one and you are not satisfied with how it looks then let me know. If you order one from this point on you are doing so at your own risk. Hopefully the manufacturer will have a solution for me.

What you will notice is that any spec of dirt/dust whatever will create a small white spot in the blade. They might be only noticeable from a few inches or a few feet it all depends on color of blade,brightness, size of particle etc.. While this can be annoying for someone who wants a flawless looking blade it should be more than acceptable to someone who who just wants to make a inexpensive, quick, and easy blade.

Tim
The Custom Saber Shop

Strydur
01-04-2006, 02:21 AM
I am sending a few off to the manufacturer so they can take a look at them.

Tim
The Custom Saber Shop

Strydur
01-04-2006, 09:17 PM
Please see the following thread for user feedback on the blades.

http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/sabers/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=243

It seems more of the blades are better than not. I just cant afford to sell them for $3.95 and then pay to ship another so buy at your own risk. If it was my choice I would have every one of them be perfect but we do what we can.

Tim
The Custom Saber Shop