PDA

View Full Version : CUSTOM LASER CUTTING / MPP bulb switch help pls

djbordie
03-26-2007, 06:30 AM
hey I am fabricating the replica bulb switch for the vader mpp.

Can someone please supply me the approx. height/width of that piece?
And possibly hole placement/size if you dont mind.

Also, if anyone needs custom cut lasered plastic pieces for whatever use, let me know i can cut em for ya.

I can cut nicely up to 1/2 inch acrylic, any colour you want or you can spray acrylic with krylon spay paint, looks great.

Thanks,

-dave

Angelus Lupus
03-26-2007, 06:42 AM
Didn't your mother ever tell you it's rude to spam?

djbordie
03-26-2007, 06:46 AM
very funny bro, it was an aside to my question...seeing as im fabricating the part from acrylic on my laser...
do you have the specs? heh

Jonitus
03-26-2007, 07:25 AM
You are cross-posting the same topic in multiple threads. This is considered spamming on these boards and will not be tolerated. If you have a genuine question, ask it, but if your purpose here is merely to drum up business for your own ends, it will be dealt with swiftly and harshly.

xwingband
03-26-2007, 07:29 AM
Umm... yeah, you've posted before. You're obviously not a bot.

Posting in mulitple subforums and with a subtle drum for business is not going to get you results.

I'm moving this to an appropriate forum and you've been appropriately warned. If Tim feels like dealing with this more harshly... he can and will.

djbordie
03-26-2007, 07:37 AM
ok thanx for your mercy...im real newb...but no its not for my business.
and i did not put any prices or real advertisments...just an aside...for felow saber builders.

djbordie
03-26-2007, 07:38 AM
where is the appropriate forum?

Jonitus
03-26-2007, 07:47 AM
I can't help on the appropriate forum part, but for the dimensions of the bulb release, try looking through the Sith Archives. There's drawings on there that have most of the dimensions of the sabers.

http://www.sitharchives.com/

xwingband
03-26-2007, 07:55 AM
I already moved it to the "right" forum. This is why I suggested a general hilt forum to Tim. It really doesn't have to deal with LED or EL... just lightsabers, hence it fits here.

djbordie
03-26-2007, 07:55 AM
SWWWEET, thanx man, much apprec.

djbordie
03-26-2007, 12:11 PM
anyone mind meetin my in the cantina, just a couple of q's to go over regarding colours vs k2/v/3w
and also diff drivers/sound
cheers, ill wait in the cantina, hope someone doesnt mind givin me 5mins...

elrond.406
03-26-2007, 08:04 PM

Posting in mulitple subforums and with a subtle drum for business is not going to get you results.

I'm moving this to an appropriate forum and you've been appropriately warned. If Tim feels like dealing with this more harshly... he can and will.

Ooooh! Busted! :P

Dalesabers
03-26-2007, 08:06 PM
Death to the spammers!

Jonitus
03-26-2007, 08:31 PM

Nimrod...shut it! Everything was sorted out. Nobody asked for your input, and nobody appreciates it. If you don't have anything productive to contribute to the conversation, remain silent. Isn't there another forum someplace on the Internet you can bother?

elrond.406
03-26-2007, 08:44 PM

Nimrod...shut it! Everything was sorted out. Nobody asked for your input, and nobody appreciates it. If you don't have anything productive to contribute to the conversation, remain silent. Isn't there another forum someplace on the Internet you can bother?

:oops: the rest of the page hadnt loaded when i decided to offer some input...

Jonitus
03-26-2007, 08:51 PM

:oops: the rest of the page hadnt loaded when i decided to offer some input...

Well, then you've pretty much figured out the solution haven't you?

Tis better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth to speak and remove all doubt

Lord Maul
03-26-2007, 08:58 PM
http://www.gaownersclub.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_bish.gif

just couldn't resist :mrgreen:

nimrod, wait for the page to load. i would THINK that this kind of stuff is COMMON sense, apparently you don't have any of that now do you :roll: :x

elrond.406
03-26-2007, 09:45 PM
http://www.gaownersclub.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_bish.gif

just couldn't resist :mrgreen:

nimrod, wait for the page to load. i would THINK that this kind of stuff is COMMON sense, apparently you don't have any of that now do you :roll: :x

I...multitasker...not sufficient...bandwidth...