PDA

View Full Version : HELP~Need replacement beer tab rivet for Force FX Black Series LUKE

FrankVilla
02-05-2018, 12:16 AM
Pics are too large to post apparently, but if you're here, you must know what I'm looking for. Figure the only place to buy it is from Disney (?)

Anyone?

Tom Tilmon
02-05-2018, 04:29 AM
was it threaded? If so, what size threads?

FrankVilla
02-05-2018, 10:13 AM
It is threaded. I have to get out to the hardware supply store and see what fits. Not sure of thread size as I dont have a thread gauge.

Tom Tilmon
02-05-2018, 11:02 AM
I don't know for sure, but possibly 4-40. So, you can probably buy aftermarket ones. I don't think TCSS carries them, but other saber vendors do.

Tom

FrankVilla
02-05-2018, 12:05 PM
Found a guy on ebay. Got it and it doesnt fit--even though I told him what I needed before purchasing. Another guy on a facebook group makes them, but again...not for this. If I can get an accurate thread on this, I can look further, but its just upsetting that the only piece of hardware missing has to be this

Darth_Banyon
03-12-2018, 09:24 AM
in the quick view tab all it said was "Help~need Replacement Beer" and I thought to myself...."Damn I need help with that too"

Tom Tilmon
03-12-2018, 11:15 AM
in the quick view tab all it said was "Help~need Replacement Beer" and I thought to myself...."Damn I need help with that too"
Ha! I have had the same thoughts on reading the title to this thread. The user doesn't have enough posts for me to PM, there is an answer to his question.

Tom

PCModulus
03-15-2018, 06:25 AM
It is threaded. I have to get out to the hardware supply store and see what fits. Not sure of thread size as I dont have a thread gauge.

No, its not threaded, its a rivet. Are you missing the D ring or the rivet?