PDA

View Full Version : Meridian's V2

Ambo
03-04-2007, 09:47 AM
Very nice hilt.....

My apologies X......it's been a while....gimme a freebie, please........ ;)

JediHilt
03-04-2007, 09:58 AM
It's missing the cone shaped thumb screw that goes just behind the graflex clamp Roman Empire has a picture of it but there site is down.

Firebird21
03-04-2007, 11:05 AM
Discussion in Gallery.... Bad :( I know you're going to delete the posts, but one thing isn't clear... Is that yours xwing?

xwingband
03-04-2007, 11:29 AM
I split the topic... you people make me want to bash you on the head. :evil:

Just so it's clear... I thought I made it abundantly with the post, but:
No, it's not mine. It's Meridian's. He's an admin of fx-sabers.com. He said I could share and didn't like dealing with online image hosts, thus I'm hosting his pics.

xwingband
03-04-2007, 11:32 AM
It's missing the cone shaped thumb screw that goes just behind the graflex clamp Roman Empire has a picture of it but there site is down.

For someone who gets all huffy when we we don't jump for joy over sabers that have been bought... you sure are the first one to criticize one that he MADE.

The cone is minor. I'd actually want to leave the bugger out for handling.

Lord Maul
03-04-2007, 11:32 AM
dang, that is a great V2
meridian, you do some great work 8)

Firebird21
03-04-2007, 11:58 AM
I split the topic...

You can do that? Cool...

Edit: And for the record, I was thinking you had just bought it from him and was eager to post pic, so you posted his.

Oops.

Jedi-Loreen
03-04-2007, 12:07 PM
I split the topic...

You can do that? Cool...

Yes, that's one of the powers of a Moderator. I've done that before, on the one message board I moderate for.

They can edit posts, delete posts, move topics, delete topics, split topics and lock topics. And look up IP addresses.

Such is the power of a Moderator. :wink:

xwingband
03-04-2007, 12:23 PM
I split the topic...

Edit: And for the record, I was thinking you had just bought it from him and was eager to post pic, so you posted his.

Oops.

Nah... I like to build 'em. Only time I buy is if I can't do them myself.

Not a Luke ROTJ fan in general either. It's very low on the list of movie sabers I'd want.

Meridian's version is pretty sweet though. Very ingenious ways to get it even closer.

elrond.406
03-04-2007, 12:28 PM
Mods can luke up IP addresses? :shock: :oops:

xwingband
03-04-2007, 12:38 PM
Mods can luke up IP addresses? :shock: :oops:

It's used to find sock puppet accounts. It usually doesn't help much because very few have static IPs. Even then I usually can't tell anything other than maybe your ISP.

JediHilt
03-04-2007, 04:20 PM
X-wing back the Hell up my comment about the stupid cone was in no way negative or duragotory I was so impressed by how close you got that saber to the real thing out of MHS parts that I was just making sure you left out the cone on purpose because it was the only part that was wrong or missing You, Maul, and James may have flamethrowers but I have this :lol:
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n68/M9man/14_4_106.gif

xwingband
03-04-2007, 04:37 PM
The saber isn't mine... posted that maybe three times now. I imagine Meridian felt the same way about the cone though.

Meridian
03-05-2007, 12:46 AM
I only left out the cone because I wanted to show a part from TCSS that was being used so everyone could see how the bottom hooked on :wink:

the picts were moved to here...http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=47512#47512

Again thank you for posting those Xwing.

MTFBWY
always
YODA of fx-sabers
(MERIDIAN)

LordArgyll
03-05-2007, 07:35 AM
X-wing back the Hell up my comment about the stupid cone was in no way negative or duragotory

Nor was it complimentary. If you thought it was a nice saber, you should have written "Hey, nice saber," instead of only pointing out what you saw wrong with it. Criticism without recognition of the work put into it is insulting.

Doesn't anyone have manners anymore? :?