PDA

View Full Version : I feel like the MHS V2 system has a lot of potential...

NotAnotherGreyJedi
01-25-2017, 09:24 PM
I'm grateful for the MHS V1 system, and the possibilities it has for saber designing, really, I am. I have great successes with the V1 system. But the MHS V2 system could open up a lot of new possibilities. Currently, if you make a 10 inch saber with the MHS V1 system, it looks kinda chunky. If you want an MHS V1 saber to look slim proportionately, it has to be at least 11 and a half inches, or around that. Total disaster. Now all I am proposing is that Tim and company at the Custom Saber Shop design a new section of MHS V2 parts, so we can get smaller hilts. These new additions will open up so many new possibilities of saber designs and just in time for Episode 8. Smaller hilts will be more comfortable for dueling and are just more ergonomic. In time, maybe the V2 system will replace the V1 as the optimal saber building experience. Just something to think about, folks.

Darkmatter73
01-25-2017, 09:34 PM
I agree that MHS V2 has lots of potential. I'm not sure how long you've been shopping here, but there's more items in stock right now that there's been for a long time. A long time. ( see what i did there? Lol)
Anyways, Tim and Co at TCSS are working miracles to meet the insane demand these last 12-18 months.
He has said before that if it's still on the site, they will restock it when they can. I'm with you, and can't wait to try out V2.
But until then, patience:)
-Darkmatter73

phook15
01-25-2017, 10:15 PM
Same, I think the store is working on new parts for the V2 series, according to this video, although it was released in 2014 so who knows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4TFsqiwOJk

Silver Serpent
01-26-2017, 08:59 AM
I'm patiently waiting v2 restocks so I can build a couple sabers for my younglings. They have some plastic Walmart specials to bang around in the meantime.