PDA

View Full Version : Satale Shan Blueprints

alcadude
09-14-2016, 07:28 AM
My freind has a lathe and he needs some screen accurate blueprints to make me the saber.Any help will be appreciated.

FenixFire
09-14-2016, 07:46 AM
My friend has a lathe and he needs some screen accurate blueprints to make me the saber.Any help will be appreciated.

..As with every other time you asked for blueprints Google is your friend... There are no blueprints only screen captures and sketches, determine your internal electronic volume and scale it from that. you will most likely need to create your own dimensioned drawing and assembly method based on how you install and access your electronics.

alcadude
09-14-2016, 07:53 AM
Okay, sorry for asking the question.

Edit : I already checked Google.

darth_chasm
09-14-2016, 08:47 AM
I know of at least one decent, fairly detailed build log here in the forums. Give it a search.

alcadude
09-14-2016, 09:05 AM
I think I know what your talking about.I have seen it and it doesn't have any schematics.Thanks for the help though.:D

Silver Serpent
09-14-2016, 10:24 AM
That's because most of the builders here don't give exact, detailed descriptions of how to replicate their artwork.

You will need to create the blueprints yourself. The build logs you've seen on these forums and others will be useful for helping you in the design phase. It's important to consider how a saber will actually be assembled, not just how it's going to look when finished.

Good luck, and MTFBWY.

FenixFire
09-14-2016, 12:20 PM
That's because most of the builders here don't give exact, detailed descriptions of how to replicate their artwork.

You will need to create the blueprints yourself. The build logs you've seen on these forums and others will be useful for helping you in the design phase. It's important to consider how a saber will actually be assembled, not just how it's going to look when finished.

Good luck, and MTFBWY.

It honestly not hard to create your own, graph paper and a ruller will suffice for the basics.

alcadude
09-14-2016, 01:40 PM
Thank you all for the incredible help.:D

xl97
09-14-2016, 01:55 PM
It honestly not hard to create your own, graph paper and a ruller will suffice for the basics.

^ this.

PhoenixHawk
09-15-2016, 05:49 AM
Agreed with FenixFire and the others....you can build it from this one good picture by scaling it from her hand.

If need be find a larger photo from google.