PDA

View Full Version : An-up-date on the sound board from ultra saber

DaJoQuim
02-10-2007, 06:23 PM
Hi Everyone!!
I'm wondering about the new sound board from ultra sabers.I've read about them on other forums;but; I'm wondering has anyone on this forum bought one yet;or;do any of you know if a driver is needed with this sound board;and;if it comes with sounds ;or; does one down load their own?DaJoQuim :?

elrond.406
02-10-2007, 06:30 PM
2/2/07 - New Ultra Sabers website finally launched! Please be patient as we continue to add/update new stuff!

**Also, our custom sound board prototype has arrived! It's a little rough, but it does do almost everything we want it to. We already have it back in the mail to the designer for finishing touches & will have a video of the board in action within the next couple of weeks!

Its not for sale yet...

DaJoQuim
02-10-2007, 06:35 PM
I was just wondering because sometimes ultra sabers put things on e-bay before selling them on the web-site.Thanks for the info anyway!!DaJoQuim 8)

Strydur
02-10-2007, 07:14 PM
You could send him a email and ask him. Also if you went to his site you could see on the main page what the progress is.

**Also, our custom sound board prototype has arrived! It's a little rough, but it does do almost everything we want it to. We already have it back in the mail to the designer for finishing touches & will have a video of the board in action within the next couple of weeks!

DaJoQuim
02-10-2007, 08:47 PM
You could send him a email and ask him. Also if you went to his site you could see on the main page what the progress is.

thanks for the info strydur!!i've got a question for you.Is the sound board that you have in your store the same sound board in my luke 2005 rotj? I really like the sounds from the saber!!DaJoQuim :?:

vortextwist
02-10-2007, 09:06 PM

thanks for the info strydur!!i've got a question for you.Is the sound board that you have in your store the same sound board in my luke 2005 rotj? I really like the sounds from the saber!!DaJoQuim :?:
I'm not strydur but, It is the same.

DaJoQuim
02-11-2007, 11:30 AM
8) Thanks for the info vortextwist!!DaJoQuim 8)

Novastar
04-10-2007, 02:28 PM
Looks like Ultra is busy with all sorts of things going on. I have no idea when the sound board is coming out, but I DO want to try one (however basic/advanced it is).

I already bought Erv's board, but I'm waiting for him to ship it.

DaJoQuim
04-28-2007, 08:46 PM
Hi Everyone!!
Well over on another forum ultra sabers just posted a sample of the new sounds on the new ultra sabers sound boards and guys;they are sweet and the best of it all is the fact that these are just some of them so I hope you enjoy this sample and it has been said that the sound boards come hooked with a speaker and they are going to be loud!!Wow I can't wait for my board for sure!! :shock:
http://www.ultrasabers.com/UltraSound/UltraSoundProtoTest01.wav

Novastar
06-19-2007, 08:10 PM
I noticed that the links no longer work for the Ultra sound stuff...

Any updates? Bueller? :P

I feel bad for Alex, as I remember when he was thinking the board would be out by November or December... :( Bloody designers.

Lord Maul
06-19-2007, 08:12 PM
there was a manufacturing problem, but it was fixed and the boards are being made as we speak novastar :wink:

DACOTA
06-20-2007, 07:39 AM
Man I cant wait! The automated voice is a little wierd but I'll deal with it.
And besides once you have the settings you can just turn the thing on and use it without having to go through the setting again right?
I saw the vid from tims link,I think thats what they said.

Novastar
06-20-2007, 09:05 PM
Sounds right, Dacota. Unless you use a general power "kill" switch, in which case it will naturally reset the saber, and you'll simply choose your LED again. No big deal... :)