PDA

View Full Version : Fog is fun

USFA
12-29-2005, 10:27 AM
Well me and my friend were fooling around with my LED saber I'm in the middle of building, all thanks to tim by the way, and his LED seperist movement. Anyways me and my friend were fooling around with my 1' PC tube that I'm currently waiting for a tims diffuser. Anyways we were fooling around and pretending and wondering how good a bong it would be [:p] . anyways so we started to breath in it, and it of course was all fogged up due to the cold and our breath. I then wondered what would happen if I used the LED on it well it was fogged, and to my surpise it acted as an amazing diffuser. So I then hooked it up to a fogg machine by band uses so it would be even though out the whole blade and damnit it was amazing looking, had the exact look of a real saber, the fog have a glow as a laser would. If anybody has the means try it out, it looks great.

GFORCE13
12-30-2005, 01:54 AM
Cool, I guess I will be digging out the Smoke Machine we use for Halloween and try this sounds like fun.[:D]

May the Force
Be with You

Marc E.

Mi Gin Gonn
12-30-2005, 09:02 PM
USFA-
I'm guessing you're the same USFA from the LED Blade Q & A Thread, I post there as Darth Shopping Mall. Interesting idea, I like when people "think outside the box" on this kind of stuff. I'll have to try that at our next gig...

Which brings me to: what kind of band are you in/what insturment do you play? It's always cool to meet fellow musicians. You should try my sampler idea over on the sound thread here under "Misc. Topics" thru your P.A. system if you have one.

BTW, I came up with the name "LED Separatist Movement," but if it weren't for guys like Strydur we'd be sitting around with MRFX sabers with broken lights in them and frowns on our faces [:(][:(][:(]

"Chaka, call off Dawson, will ya?!"

GFORCE13
12-30-2005, 11:13 PM
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">BTW, I came up with the name "LED Separatist Movement," but if it weren't for guys like Strydur we'd be sitting around with MRFX sabers with broken lights in them and frowns on our faces

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"> So True. I'd join the Movement in a heartbeat and I just intoduced someone else to this site, so builders of the world unite. Yes I own a MR Anni, which is pretty as a wall hanger.[:p]

May the Force
Be with You

Marc E.

USFA
12-31-2005, 11:51 AM
hey Gonn
band name is ISM http://www.ismmusic.com/ , got the single up and everything

Mi Gin Gonn
01-02-2006, 05:48 PM
wow dude, you guys got your s*** together. i gotta grill our rhythm section for some money now...[}:)]

here's my band's cheesy website:
www.geocities.com/hairballpunk

"Chaka, call off Dawson, will ya?!"