PDA

View Full Version : Prizm v4 wiring diagram help

soundwave809
07-20-2016, 09:10 PM
I'm looking for a wiring diagram for the Prizm v4. I've wired up a couple of NBs and some econo boards but never a Prizm. If anyone has a good, clean diagram I would appreciate it. Using an momentary, illuminated anti vandal switch, rgb tri Cree, no recharge port.

Silver Serpent
07-21-2016, 07:13 AM
Not to be rude, but have you checked the user manual? There are some very nice wiring diagrams in there.

bunger
07-21-2016, 06:33 PM
+1 for reading the manual

soundwave809
07-22-2016, 03:27 AM
Not to be rude, but have you checked the user manual? There are some very nice wiring diagrams in there.

Why post a comment if its not helpful at all. I know what the manual looks like, no harm with having another reference. I've posted my diagrams to help others.

Greenie
07-22-2016, 07:48 AM
Why post a comment if its not helpful at all. I know what the manual looks like, no harm with having another reference. I've posted my diagrams to help others.

SS was being helpful by replying. You didn't specify an alternative to the one in the manual.

Edit: this is not helpful

rlobrecht
07-22-2016, 08:03 AM

SS was helpful. You didn't say you looked at the manual. It's surprising how many people I see that say "where do you get the manual? I didn't know there was a manual."

PhoenixHawk
07-22-2016, 08:30 AM
Also there's not many different ways to wire up a sound board.

Silver Serpent
07-22-2016, 09:54 AM
I honestly was trying to avoid being rude, and I'm sorry if it came across that way. As rlobrecht stated, there are a lot of newcomers that just missed seeing the link for the manual on the store page. There's nothing that you listed in your first post that doesn't have an associated diagram in the manual. The only thing you'd need to know is that you hook up the switch LED as an accent LED, and there's a few different methods to do that on your board. The common methods all have wiring diagrams in the manual.

Whenever I see someone asking a beginner's question, I try to never assume anything. Basic troubleshooting procedures apply. Start with the simple solutions first, then work your way forward.

Cire Yeldarb
07-22-2016, 10:19 AM
I honestly was trying to avoid being rude, and I'm sorry if it came across that way. As rlobrecht stated, there are a lot of newcomers that just missed seeing the link for the manual on the store page. There's nothing that you listed in your first post that doesn't have an associated diagram in the manual. The only thing you'd need to know is that you hook up the switch LED as an accent LED, and there's a few different methods to do that on your board. The common methods all have wiring diagrams in the manual.

Whenever I see someone asking a beginner's question, I try to never assume anything. Basic troubleshooting procedures apply. Start with the simple solutions first, then work your way forward.

like in tech support, the first questions is usually "have you tried turning it off and on again?" You can never assume the customer has tried the simple solution, you don't know their level of knowledge until you ask!