PDA

View Full Version : Help With NBV3; FoC keeps spamming

arlooo
07-11-2016, 12:17 PM
Hello everyone, I just finished my build on my graflex 2.0. It is my first build and I used a nbv3 for my saber. All sounds and the LED are working fine. Its just then when its idle, the flash on clash would just activate itself at times and it just acts crazy. i thought it was a low battery problem but i charged it overnight and the problem still occurs.

Do u guys think maybe i messed up the soundboard? or maybe its the configurations.. because i used the default configurations. Should i lower some of the parameters? or should the glue the soundboard down to keep it more in place?

Specs just for reference
graflex 2.0
goth 3d knight chassis
18650 battery
2.1mm recharge port
b/b/w led
28 bass speaker

Forgetful Jedi Knight
07-11-2016, 01:01 PM
Hello everyone, I just finished my build on my graflex 2.0. It is my first build and I used a nbv3 for my saber. All sounds and the LED are working fine. Its just then when its idle, the flash on clash would just activate itself at times and it just acts crazy. i thought it was a low battery problem but i charged it overnight and the problem still occurs.

Do u guys think maybe i messed up the soundboard? or maybe its the configurations.. because i used the default configurations. Should i lower some of the parameters? or should the glue the soundboard down to keep it more in place?

Specs just for reference
graflex 2.0
goth 3d knight chassis
18650 battery
2.1mm recharge port
b/b/w led
28 bass speaker

Do you have the main LEDs ressitored? They really should have a minimal resistor on them.

WookieeGunner
07-11-2016, 04:59 PM
How close is the sound card to the speaker? The vibrations from the speaker can set it off, though usually that is the swing sound.