PDA

View Full Version : New crystal focus 8 build R.I.C.E help.

Jacobpac
07-07-2016, 07:21 PM
I recently put everything together and miraculously it works. One issue is getting my RICE settings to save

Problem: I have 2 red cree LEDs connected to the main LED Pads on the board and white connected to channel 2. Upon turning on the board, only white runs and Foc is red. I have gone into RICE and increased the current on channel 1 to 950mA- works great! Adjusted my Foc- works great. I then save my config to SB and the board responds as is should according to the manual. when I turn the board back on, it reverts to the previous settings. only white and then red foc. I'm sure its something simple I'm missing.

Any advice?

Jacobpac
07-07-2016, 07:43 PM
I recently put everything together and miraculously it works. One issue is getting my RICE settings to save

Problem: I have 2 red cree LEDs connected to the main LED Pads on the board and white connected to channel 2. Upon turning on the board, only white runs and Foc is red. I have gone into RICE and increased the current on channel 1 to 950mA- works great! Adjusted my Foc- works great. I then save my config to SB and the board responds as is should according to the manual. when I turn the board back on, it reverts to the previous settings. only white and then red foc. I'm sure its something simple I'm missing.

Any advice?

I figured it out. Its under the prism info. I decreased the profiles to the one I wanted.