PDA

View Full Version : GreenKata "Katalution" has NOT returned my Master Replicas

AnthonyC
06-21-2016, 08:01 AM
Bought my first Lightsaber, 2002 Master Replicas Force FX Anakin Skywalker SW-201 Oct 2015 from a friend online for two payments of $100.00 for a total of $200.00. Doing a search on google for converting my Lightsaber to bladeless, I found videos of Benjamin Banda aka GreenKata "Katalution" https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCYISAI6UewqO2qqlqLGuqgg offering a service that converts to bladeless and supplies much brighter LED. I love the idea of a bladeless saber. I see he has been uploading videos and offering this service for years. After numerous emails in March 14-25 2016. I paid $150 via PayPal ( order #031617) and I sent my saber off to GreenKata to his California address via UPS tracking code - 1Z01776R4280578582 to convert to bladeless and make it a 12w LED.

May 4 2016 he responded to my email and said my saber was complete and ready to go. Two weeks later I emailed for a tracking code, no response. Then another two weeks asking for a status update. No response.

I was able to file a claim against Benjamin Banda: Kata Saber Shop kagekiblue@gmail.com through PayPal and do a reversal on PayPal for $150.00 for services he offered and charged me for, however, I never did receive my 2002 Master Replicas Anakin Skywalker Force FX Lightsaber back. Which I purchased for $200.00 back in October 2015

Even though he was ignoring numerous emails asking for a tracking code and when I can get my light saber back I noticed he was updating his Instagram http://instagram.com/reibanz with new pictures and singing videos, so I would pleasantly ask could you send my light saber back. At that point he deleted his videos and pictures and then eventually just blocked me from viewing his Instagram account 6/15/2016

I have screenshots of all interactions

My fear now is. I know from looking at Mr Banda's Instagram he goes to cosplay and conventions. I see reason where he would take my Lightsaber and others he never returned and sell, instead of returning to its rightful owner

Since the waiting game has started, I noticed more and more customers coming out and requesting an update of their lightsaber.

I hate the idea that and the reality that I was scammed, but GreenKata just sucked the excitement out my experience of finally owning a lightsaber.

What can I do to get my lightsaber back?

Forgetful Jedi Knight
06-21-2016, 08:17 AM
Unfortunately, there is little that can be done, other than filing a complaint with your and his local police department.

This is one of several reasons why we don't allow buying or selling on this Forum.

Locked - FJK