PDA

View Full Version : Sound fonts on Nano Biscotte V3

Skiffer
06-17-2016, 07:46 PM
Hello Everyone,

I have recently upgraded my own custom lightsaber with a Nano Biscotte version 3. I tried uploading the ?Count Dooku? and ?Pitch-black? sound fonts from SABERFONTS which were optimized for Plecter boards into the NBV3 by following the tutorial Rob Petkau (Madcow) provided online and I receive 3 beeps from the board. I have been told that this means something is wrong with the files (possibly configuration error or a corruption of some kind). I have been in contact with Rob trying to troubleshoot the problem and now I'm resorting to the forum for any suggestions concerning anything I've overlooked.

1. The SD card works fine as long as Light and Dark meat soundfonts are uploaded onto it.

2. I've re-downloaded the files to account for any initial files missing

3. I have re-formated the SD card before uploading the files. (I believe I have been full formatting but its possible I have only performed a quick format.

4. I am using a pc and not a mac to perform the sd card changes.

Thank you so much for any assistance!

Silver Serpent
06-17-2016, 08:26 PM
Doublecheck #3, and be sure your config files are being added in as well. They're not part of the font downloads.

Skiffer
06-17-2016, 09:06 PM
I made sure of that. I will retry #3 tomorrow

Skiffer
06-19-2016, 09:01 PM
Did a FULL FORMAT by unclicking quick format and it worked like a charm! Such a relief !

Silver Serpent
06-20-2016, 06:14 AM
Glad you got it fixed. Just remember to do full format each time you change out sound fonts in the future, and you shouldn't have any more issues.