PDA

View Full Version : NBv3 with Tri-Rebel LED, FoC, accent LED, backlit switch, and recharge port

TheCheeker
06-15-2016, 11:21 AM
Is it possible to run a NBv3 board with a Tri-Rebel LED wired to use the FoC, an accent LED that's on when the board is not in sleep mode, a backlit switch, and a recharge port?

The reason I ask is because I haven't been able to find any wiring diagrams or people asking about that exact combination. I suddenly got worried that that might be too much for the board or something.

Thanks!

FenixFire
06-15-2016, 11:53 AM
I am running blue/white mixed main blade, Blue Foc, and 2 white accent LEDs in my CC. Simply combine the various sample diagrams in the manual and post what you come up with. I did end up with a slight constant swing issue when the reveal was in my hilt body and using the OEM Dark Meat settings. Added a diode to the LED positive line and that was resolved. (this fix can be found discussed on fx) I have a 3rd led inplace for a on-with-board dim chamber glow, but I was initially intimidated by the micro-sizes DS pad on the NB. Now I think I might go back and wire it in.

TheCheeker
06-15-2016, 12:22 PM
Okay, I will do that. I just didn't want to go through the work of combining diagrams if I was barking up the wrong tree. Thanks!