PDA

View Full Version : EMERGENCY! Please Help!

Telgarian
05-04-2016, 10:28 AM
Hi Gals and Guys of TCSS Forums.

I am in absolute dire need for a 3" double female threaded connector (http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/3-Double-female-threaded-connector-P122.aspx). I am attending Celebration Europe in July and have 9 weeks to get my Lightsaber made. I have been keeping an eye on the Shop's stock listings in hopes that it comes back into stock and have made a few enquiries with tome EU custom builders but have had no luck as of yet. This is the final part that I need for my hilt and as it will have my switches and PLI mounted on it I am at an absolute roadblock.

Please. If anyone out there has a spare one kicking about, even if it has a few scratches or a dent, would you be willing and able to sell it to me?

Help me TCSS Nation; You're my only hope!

May The 4th Be With You.

rlobrecht
05-04-2016, 11:21 AM
6" double females are in stock if you are desperate.

Private selling of TCSS parts is frowned upon on these forums. You might hit up fx-sabers to see if anyone over there is selling. JQ Sabers is a dealer in TCSS parts in the UK.

Good luck.

Telgarian
05-04-2016, 12:16 PM
6" double females are in stock if you are desperate.

Private selling of TCSS parts is frowned upon on these forums. You might hit up fx-sabers to see if anyone over there is selling. JQ Sabers is a dealer in TCSS parts in the UK.

Good luck.

6" would be way too big. Already in contact with JQ and they don't have one and will have to wait for TCSS to get it in stock anyway.
Private selling may be frowned upon here, but when stock is so extremely limited (and for a very understandable reason, no complaints here!) and I am working to a deadline; Then frown away.

Silver Serpent
05-04-2016, 12:58 PM
FX-Sabers forums is your best bet if you need one secondhand.

Jay-gon Jinn
05-04-2016, 02:33 PM
Selling is not frowned upon, it is prohibited by the forum owner.

Forgetful Jedi Knight
05-04-2016, 03:02 PM
Selling is not frowned upon, it is prohibited by the forum owner.

Jay is correct. It IS prohibited.

Locked - FJK