PDA

View Full Version : building an E11 Airsoft Blaster

jsummit
05-03-2016, 02:36 PM
Hello All,

Any recommendations on where to get the Scope, Hengstler Counter, T- track, curly wires, and especially the power cylinders located above the magazine to add to an airsoft WWII Sterling Submachine Gun? Once I get the build completed, I may add a Plecterlabs Blaster Core, or go the cheaper way and put a soundboard from a Hasbro blaster toy in it. I also found a great way to be able to shoot glowing red BB's for an actual blaster like effect! If you're curious,I'll post a link!

FenixFire
05-03-2016, 07:12 PM
Hello All,

Any recommendations on where to get the Scope, Hengstler Counter, T- track, curly wires, and especially the power cylinders located above the magazine to add to an airsoft WWII Sterling Submachine Gun? Once I get the build completed, I may add a Plecterlabs Blaster Core, or go the cheaper way and put a soundboard from a Hasbro blaster toy in it. I also found a great way to be able to shoot glowing red BB's for an actual blaster like effect! If you're curious,I'll post a link!

Check the web for gun smithing sites for converting a non-functioning sterling to an e11. I remember running across the build log a while back from a fellow gunsmith who built an e11 from a functioning sterling. Still functioned when finished. He also built a functioning DL-44 from a Broomhandle Mauser.

FenixFire
05-03-2016, 07:16 PM
You know there are companies that sell red, green, and even yellow glow in the dark "Tracers" for air soft rifles right? I have a couple of cases a client sent me with several of their H&K based air soft rifles. If you charge the pellets within an hour before shooting,ideally under fluorescent lights (more UV output than incandescent or LED), you can do without the the expense of the "tracer unit" silencer.

Edit: well technically the red case says pink. Have to charge up the batteries and head outside to see how dark they are. The pellets are blood red in the light.

jsummit
05-03-2016, 09:20 PM
Yea, I think I saw that blog.

jsummit
05-03-2016, 09:22 PM
Yea, I have some sources for those. I am also planning on running a U/V LED into the magazine so the ammo stays constantly charged!

FenixFire
05-03-2016, 10:24 PM
They make clips like that as well. Not sure if there is one for the sterling, but I have one for the ar-15 mags.

lmshutt
05-06-2016, 06:50 PM
There are several companies that sell SW Blaster parts online and ebay.

Check the RPF forums, I think I got several good links there.