PDA

View Full Version : TCSS appreciation

DACOTA
01-30-2007, 09:27 PM
I just gotta say to Tim,the very smart saber builders,and the other geniuses,I love tcss.This is the best place with the best stuff and has come a long way from simpler things to custom work and multiple electronics just to name a few.Thank you so much Tim for your hard work and you others for answering good and dumb questions.I hope you all continue to make sweet sabers! If you haven't, feel free to post your thanks.

Tenric Starkindler
01-30-2007, 09:32 PM
from how2s to why4s along with all the parts TCSS is the best one stop saber shop on the Web Others have cool stuff, some even have "must have" stuff, but TCSS has the most!

TCSS is the Sliced Bread of the saber world :wink:

GFORCE13
01-31-2007, 12:01 AM
Yes Many Thanks to Master Stryder for giving all of us a place to work together on building the best Sabers yet!!!!!

Angelus Lupus
01-31-2007, 06:09 AM
knowing that I can find the answers to most of the basic questions I have is great, and when the time comes to build my first saber I'll feel far more confident with the info here.
On a related note, seeing the support and compliments people have for each other's work is cool. It may be bad form to talk about buying something from someone other than Tim, but it was the good reviews Do-Clo got here that convinced me to get one of his sabers.

Firebird21
01-31-2007, 11:32 AM
How much do you love TCSS?

That depends on whether or not Tim can see how you vote...

http://www.gaownersclub.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_finger.gif

This Topic is like a huge commercial! lol

Ok I'll contribute.
There's a reason I've been here every day for almost a year now...

Other than I have no life.