PDA

View Full Version : Where is everything?

Thalan the Exiled
02-25-2016, 07:02 AM
Ok first off let me say I understand there are alot of people making sabers now and only a few people making the parts for the store. Now that that is said, am I the only one wondering why 95% of the MHS parts are always outnod stock? I understand there is quite a bit of work that goes into each part and that they take time to make but damn. I have been checking the store for months now and there is never anything in stock. I love this site and all those who make it happen, but there has to be a way to get more stock on the MHS parts. I would be ok with a shut down for a bit while stock is established. It is beyond uneconomical for me to place multiple orders due to shipping rates. I live in the US and shipping is usually only like $7 but if I have to place an order for every single part, since there never seems to be more than one of what I need in stock, it would cost me more to ship than it cost me to build my first MHS/sound saber. I would even be happy if, like other have mentioned, they let me place my order and then shipped it when all the items where in. That way I only pay one shipping charge. Othere than that the best solution would be to find a way to establish some stock one all the MHS items. Thank you for listening to my complaints/rant. Again absolutly love this place and will never order from anywhere else.

darth_chasm
02-25-2016, 07:14 AM
Check out the Facebook page. Tim made a nice post last night that has a little info.

NanoRex
02-25-2016, 07:39 AM
I think a temporary store shutdown might be a good idea. I hate to think about how much time is spent packing all of those individual orders instead of making parts.

Forgetful Jedi Knight
02-25-2016, 08:07 AM
From Tim on the FB page:

We try to ship as fast as we can but we are not Amazon and occasionally we will get swamped with orders or have sick employees. Please do not panic if it has been 2 days and your order has not shipped yet. Also please keep in mind that orders with complete blades, Laserwork, Pre-wired parts, Milled switch holes, etc can take up to a week or longer depending on how busy we are.
We are doing everything we can to get orders out in a timely manner and to increase productivity. We understand that the stock issues over the last year have been a pain for our customers. We are working to grow the business as fast as we can while doing it in a way that is sustainable. We should have some announcements about this in the coming months.
MTFBWYA

Locked - FJK