PDA

View Full Version : Thank You TCSS, Madcow & Forum Sabersmiths

Cha-Li Obedi
02-16-2016, 09:13 PM
So being new to the sabersmith community, I've totally tried to be a patient Jedi, take my time, pick out my parts & order them when they become available. I tried...lord knows I tried. However, what really happened is that I keep thinking up new projects, and like a total Noob, I just keep ordering.

Well 5 orders showed up today for 3 different projects. I've just been staring at all these beautiful parts trying to figure out where to begin. That's when it occurred to me...the first thing I needed to do was thank Tim & the rest of TCSS. Your work is truly beautiful and a pleasure to work with. Second, thank you Madcow (Rob). Where would any of us be without your videos (both instructional and your custom saber shows...I swear I will own one, one day). And finally all of you on the forum. Not only are you doing what you're doing, but you're taking the time to read these posts and help all comers. Passing your knowledge on to those that seek it.

Again I wouldn't of dreamed of starting these builds, this hobby without all of your help and guidance. So, thanks again everyone and may the Force be with you.

Cha-Li Obedi
02-16-2016, 09:15 PM
I also had to post a picture of this booty.13357

Greenie
02-17-2016, 03:10 AM
I second that :)

darth_chasm
02-17-2016, 05:39 AM
Cheers I third this :D

And...now we know who's been buying all the parts :roll:

rlobrecht
02-17-2016, 07:49 AM