PDA

View Full Version : Questions about seoul p4

Venom Jedi
02-16-2016, 11:07 AM
Hello guys! I have some problem with seoul p4. I've found this led on a German shop but, the same shop, doesn't have a compatible lens. Maybe i don't know witch lens is better so, the carclo lens 8.7? for the luxeon rebel is compatible with the seoul? I've got another alternative, here in Italy i've found two lens 5? and 8? with the holder, is the same lens that i've see in the pvc hilt tutorial (the shop says it is compatible with luxeon, seoul, cree etc.). Witch one is the best? I've got another question. With the seoul and a 3.7 volt battery is necessary the heatsink? Sorry for the english guys, i hope you can help me ;)

Silver Serpent
02-16-2016, 11:40 AM
Typically the 8.7 is used with the Seoul P4 LEDs. I know there used to be a lens holder specifically for the Seoul LEDs. The one for the Rebel/Cree might do the job.

Venom Jedi
02-16-2016, 12:31 PM
Typically the 8.7 is used with the Seoul P4 LEDs. I know there used to be a lens holder specifically for the Seoul LEDs. The one for the Rebel/Cree might do the job.

So, both lens are compatible with seoul?

Silver Serpent
02-16-2016, 12:36 PM
I know the lens is compatible. I am not certain about the lens holder. You should be able to make it work with minor effort.

Venom Jedi
02-16-2016, 12:44 PM
I know the lens is compatible. I am not certain about the lens holder. You should be able to make it work with minor effort.

Thank you so much, so if i find a lens holder for the seoul i choose the 8.7 lens. I think it is similar to lens holder of the luxeon. I hope the lens is compatible but i've see in the css, the 8.7 is compatible even with the cree and not only with luxeon.