PDA

View Full Version : Anikin Aotc original Switch Wiring Help.

JJSS
02-11-2016, 09:56 AM
Hi, I am working on fixing up an old lightsaber my brother bought in college. The sound was out (something i have learned is common for the Anikin 2002) so i destroyed it... essentially. I managed to keep almost all the parts through the years and after some research i ordered parts for upgrades. I got a 16mm led montgomery switch and all the necessary adaptive wiring parts for a blade with no sound (not doing sound in this one.. at least for now). I found the original switch and am hoping to use it so i dont have to drill a large hole in the hilt.

So after my life's story.. i'm wondering if anyone can help me wire up that old switch correctly. ill include the info i have and a cutaway image i made in illustrator to help get an idea. so far my plan is to attach wires to the 4 main connections and just start touching wires together. :twisted:

Let me know if i'm missing anything you need to know. There is more specific info in the cutaway image.

Thanks in advance!

JJSS
02-14-2016, 10:18 AM
I managed to get it going. If anyone stumbles upon this looking for similar info, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZtAR5oJktc i followed this tutorial on the switch wiring.

Attached some photots of my work in progress.